Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Thanks, love.  smile  I'm glad you like it.  xoxo

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Hey Mave!

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Hey, Darlin.  How's my favorite knucklehead?  xoxoxo

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Not as good as you but not bad eh.. :-)

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Glad to hear it.  I thought about you the other day.  smile  You were always so sweet and fun to talk to.  I'm really glad you're still around.

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Yeah, I hang around, and I stalk....I mean follow you on FB too. I hope I will get to see your short some day!

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

I know.  I posted on your wall earlier today.  I didn't mean to say "the other day" up there.  God, I need sleep.  lol

How about you watch it right now?  wink  Check your PMs when you get the chance.

Last edited by moviemaven (2012-03-08 22:57:05)

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Hey Maven!  Glad to hear that you are doing well, and nice to see you around here again! smile

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Hi!!!  Thank you.  I hope you are well.  smile  You know me.  I'm in and out, always have been.  lol  I'm like the prodigal daughter.  I always come beck home in the end.

Loving the avatar BTW.  smile

Last edited by moviemaven (2012-03-08 23:13:59)

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Thanks, I am doing well.  Keeping busy too, but not as busy as you from the sound of it. wink

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Oh Mave, ya know what makes me laugh? haha they are finding you under an obscure forum heading/title as this one LOL

You are IT theres no doubt... if only I could give ya a sqeeeeze and a half.

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

I don't care where they find me as long as they care to find me.  lol  smile  I missed my HM family, as fucked as we all are, we will always be a family.  I always do when I'm away.  It hurts my heart.

You are so adorable, Demon.  lol  I'd love a squeeze...and even a half.  big_smile

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Be wary of what you ask for.  lol

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

That az who knows what drips off that thing he uses for an introduction. I would be leary I think... its nothing compared to stuff I seen in the 70s.. but this is the 000s and I dont trust anything today that has a dip switch for the life of me

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

psilocybe cyanescen are beatiful little fungi that are just existing to breed its simple not complicated like life can get its so earthly and pleasant wht this fungi is so feared. Gawd its better than drinking alcohol but man made alcohol it must better than a natural growing fungii ......

man is fucked up they / not we . they dont know a good thing

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Im just glad it not ilegal fuck one good thing for CANANANDA but dont gimme ie it dried gimme it wet and its all cool. I only want them to put in a nice dish I have for looks.....

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

No imatations allowed its a sad day in molrunyville ....... the ole spore print is the truth gimme you westerners dont keep to yourselves

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Yeah, I hang around, and I stalk....I mean follow you on FB too. I hope I will get to see your short some day!

yeah but at least you admit to doing it instead of hiding behind a mask of innocence lol

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

moviemaven wrote:

I don't care where they find me as long as they care to find me.  lol  smile  I missed my HM family, as fucked as we all are, we will always be a family.  I always do when I'm away.  It hurts my heart.

You are so adorable, Demon.  lol  I'd love a squeeze...and even a half.  big_smile

I miss you tons Maven... just don't tell Surv how much I dream about you, OK?

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

DemonToSome wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

I don't care where they find me as long as they care to find me.  lol  smile  I missed my HM family, as fucked as we all are, we will always be a family.  I always do when I'm away.  It hurts my heart.

You are so adorable, Demon.  lol  I'd love a squeeze...and even a half.  big_smile

I miss you tons Maven... just don't tell Surv how much I dream about you, OK?

hear hear! i second that dear boy!

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Now how did I know you would.... is it because you are a man wolf or is it you are a horny wolf?

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

DemonToSome wrote:

Now how did I know you would.... is it because you are a man wolf or is it you are a horny wolf?

well for that certain lady, there is no question. HORNY wolf! smile
did you have a good christmas demon? i know you're a pagan so i would expect so. smile

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

Banned

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Now how did I know you would.... is it because you are a man wolf or is it you are a horny wolf?

well for that certain lady, there is no question. HORNY wolf! smile
did you have a good christmas demon? i know you're a pagan so i would expect so. smile

Well I'm not exactley a pagan but for someone who doesn't celebrate christmas tyah is was as good as it gets

Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

jmh314 wrote:

Banned

Hey jmh hows it goin man? I can tell if you were a mod, you might have been one like I was at one time ago, you would be a mod out for the kill lol