Topic: Wheres that monkey man

het az  hey az  hey az 

where you at?

I got important info for your kind!

Re: Wheres that monkey man

Dont hert yourselv az to get here man  eat your greens and worms

OH GAWD WHY WHERE WHO WHEN WHAT

thats enough to get the USA government to get involved ,, it just might be .// it will be a war again that the USA never won, the united staters never won a war but uncle SAM sure as fuck wants his children to fight fight fight////... that not the answer FUCK IM NORTH ofTHEM  I KNOW THE FUCKEN ANSWER AND IT AINT UNCLE SAM
BLAh

this is sad you are making me sad you are sad this is sad all of this is sad threres nothing left except sad.

I hope more demons are here tomorrow so it will be like before / or is it gone ... i still am but fuck you too neclass nubnut freak]]]]
jesus ... I hate jesus freaks ... but jesus is ok kinda, if he just fuckin acks like it not jesus freaks who are SO LOST and when they die.... who the fuck knows what happens the that slime!

memo: all you too if you are a jesus follower as in "freak" you will die you will lose, you will get a tornado will destroy your county.... you will not have anything... you are nothing,, you are less than death!

The monkey has arrived.  So what's this important news?  Banana prices going up?  I see you have had a busy night.  I was busy dreaming I was character in the new video game Mass Effect 3, monkey in space armor and everything.  Unfortunately my gun shot neither bananas nor poo; very disappointing.

azathoth wrote:

The monkey has arrived.  So what's this important news?  Banana prices going up?  I see you have had a busy night.  I was busy dreaming I was character in the new video game Mass Effect 3, monkey in space armor and everything.  Unfortunately my gun shot neither bananas nor poo; very disappointing.

damn come on people let's get the old petition thing going to bioware to get a banana/poo shooting space monkey as dlc for mass effect 3. It'll sell millions i tell ya.

daxter wrote:
azathoth wrote:

damn come on people let's get the old petition thing going to bioware to get a banana/poo shooting space monkey as dlc for mass effect 3. It'll sell millions i tell ya.

Absolutely fantastic idea Dax.
It should have twin barrels, one aimed forward shooting bananas and one aimed backwards shooting monkey poop (obviously).

^^
I think there may be a flaw in...
Oh.