Topic: Cabin in the Woods

So the reviews for Cabin in the woods by Joss Whedon are all really good so far...Makes me really want to see it!

Fangoria review...

http://t.co/2XzSVmMj

The Trailer...

http://youtu.be/eXfc12BqFkc

Re: Cabin in the Woods

This is definitely one im looking forward to, the trailer looks great. Looks like it has some originality to it.

Every review I have read so far is saying that if you love horror films you will love this movie.  Sounds like there are going to be lots of references to Cliches from older movies....love that stuff  smile  I just wish it was showing now!

Sounds pretty familiar but still seems pretty cool. I'll probably check it out.

I wasn't a fan of the casting and thought it looked generic, but after reading some reviews... this thing is sounding good.

first of the trailer looked meh, just the same old stuff, but the second half got me interested to watch. I loved Buffy and enjoy whedon's dialogue so I'll give it a go.

i agree about the trailer, it left a lot 2b desired wink

I've been looking forwards to it for a while. Can't wait to finally see it.

I am excited for the movie, I almost forgot about it until the trailer came out then I got excited again!

Been hearing nothing but good things about this movie, so far. Looking forward to seeing it. I may even spend my hard earned cash to see it at a theater?

OK, I lost track of the number 'homages' at around 14 or so.  This film can go 2 ways- 'Scream'-like, where it's meta but done well, or 'Scary Movie'-like, where it just barfs on itself.  I'm thinking more 'Scream.'

I'm a big Whedon fan, so I faith that he can pull this off.  Like Undy, I may actually go see this in a theatre.

Favorite bit (yes, I know it's an old one...)-
Dude 1: "We should stay together."
[Door gets hit from outside]
Dude 1: "Maybe we should split up."
Dude 2: "Really?!?"

Looks good

I didn't have much interest in it, sounded like just more of the same old same old, until I saw the trailer for it.  Definitely looking forward to checking it out now.