Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

Not horror, but the Christmas special of 'Eureka.'

Everyone gets turned into cartoons- from Peanuts, Futurama, South Park, old time Hanna-Barbera, anime, to claymation.  A total hoot.

just finished the series of Ghost Story/ Circle of Fear T.V series from 1972/1973. a very mixed bag of stories, most of which are ok but nothing outstanding.

watching the Dark Shadows revivial series from 1991.

The season finale of Dexter.  Overall an awkard and uneven season, but in the finale...

SPOILERS!!! (left click and drag below to read):

...it ends with Deb finally seeing Dexter commit a ritualistic murder.  Granted it's just one murder, of the man who kidnapped Dexter's son.  Plus, it's revealed Deb's in love with Dexter, despite him being her adoptive brother.  Really looking forward to how this shakes out next season.  Personally I think Dexter will get by with the murder; after all it's just ONE murder Deb's seen, and it could be seen as "justified."  Me, I really hope Dexter finally comes clean with her, about him being a sociopath and how Harry trained him to focus his murderous instincts only on those who deserve them.  Though I doubt that will happen, because the show's already been renewed for two more seasons. 

END SPOILERS.

Anyhoo, an excellent finale to an otherwise disappointing season.  Can't wait 'til season 7.

Twilight Zone (original Series) if that counts as a horror show.

Medium

obsessing over American Horror Story

'Lost Girl' on SyFy.  Not feeling it, like a low-grade Buffy.

Love lost Girl Azz...but I mainly watch it for the Wolfie scenery if you know what I mean  smile  I have been watching UK Being Human this week.  Have to get up to date with it.

Supernatural -- Never followed this series but the first 6 seasons are now available on Netflix instant so I started watching it. Only seen the first two episodes so far bit it's definitely looking good so far!

About the first four episodes, first season of "The X-Files".

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Supernatural -- Never followed this series but the first 6 seasons are now available on Netflix instant so I started watching it. Only seen the first two episodes so far bit it's definitely looking good so far!

I've not watched the show either, but with all the talk about it here. I think I'm gonna check it out.

Just finished up watching the first two episodes of the other half of this season's Walking Dead. I'm home sick today, so I decided it was time to catch up on the five episodes I've missed. I haven't been up to date on any of the episodes since Season 2 left off on its half-time break. Looking pretty promising so far, as always.

...and after watching all of the latest episodes...I can't wait for Walking Dead's season finale!!!

Yealsteday me and the wife finished up season 4 of True Blood for the second time.

Tonight I was catching up on American Horror Story, I have about 4 episodes left. Its not bad, im digging the craziness. Hope it gets better though.

How many are there?

Watch an American horror story which started brilliantly but kind of fizzled out.

Last edited by Shogun (2012-03-15 20:51:35)

just finished season 6 of Supernatural. the worst season so far, becoming a bit jaded now and the angel war long sub plot has gone on too long. some episodes were ok and it wasn't rubbish , some good gore at times but showing signs of strain should really have finished on season 5 i think as originally intended.

Shogun, there are only 4 seasons of True Blood so far.

I just finished up American Horror Story, what a mess it ended up being, which is kinda unfortunate because I kinda dug the characters. The story was just so all over the place, not very well planned out as if they were making it up as they went along. Meh, I just don't see this getting better next season.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Love lost Girl Azz...but I mainly watch it for the Wolfie scenery if you know what I mean  smile  I have been watching UK Being Human this week.  Have to get up to date with it.

just seen this mary so sorry it took a while. i would send you some pictures but they are in the hands of the authorities at the moment. i think you'll find the one with the walrus and the blonde dressed in a caterpillar outfit and me dressed as a bottle of stella artois particularly striking and surreal. he he ha ha ! tongue   big_smile 
only joking ! or am i? xx
have a great weekend!

Started watching the first season of Falling Skies from TNT. Its not bad, im enjoying since I love the sci fi "invasion" type stuff. I just don't think its very engaging, it hasn't hooked me yet. But still not bad.

Finished up Falling Skies this morning. It was pretty entertaining but I actually thought it was a little to fast paced. A lot happens in just 10 episodes, still the characters are pretty well rounded and its been interesting learning their stories over the first season, and there is some pretty nice sci-fi action.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Started watching the first season of Falling Skies from TNT. Its not bad, im enjoying since I love the sci fi "invasion" type stuff. I just don't think its very engaging, it hasn't hooked me yet. But still not bad.

Did they renew it or is it still cancelled?  Ive been wanting to catch this but havent had the chance yet.

survivalist wrote:
ChainSaW80 wrote:

Did they renew it or is it still cancelled?  Ive been wanting to catch this but havent had the chance yet.

I actually have been seeing tv ads for it on AMC for the new season coming up, so im guessing its back for season 2. Not sure of TNT and AMC are both owned by turner or what, I thought it was odd seeing ads for it on AMC during the last few episodes of The Walking Dead.

Just finished season 6 of Supernatural. I refused to watch it for a while as season 5 is where it was meant to end (and if you cut out the last scene they simply put in to continue the series) it did end perfectly... but I finally watched it and it was okay (Balthazaar being the highlight) but I won't be adding it to my permanent collection.

Not horror but I watched the first season of Game of Thrones this week. Its good but not as good as I expected it to be since its so highly ranked on IMDB.

Although the last couple of episodes where quite shocking and ballsy...i'm diggin' it!