Topic: Football (Soccer) fans

http://www.otc-forums.com/index.php?app … s&id=6

Off the Crossbar

So hi there,

this is a football forum, made to discuss all things football along with other topics. Please check us out and if you feel like it's the place for you then join up please :)

Shogun.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

It's OK I authorised this thread.

Even if he is a Scouser wink

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Maybe you should join up wink

Which side do you support? Blue or red?

Assuming you support one that is.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Strangely enough I don't follow any sports.
But if I did follow football It would be Tranmere Rovers.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Why Tranmere?

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Local loyalty of course wink

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

You know you'd get bored and come to the dark side eventually big_smile

Surprised you're not into any sports being from there. Family not into it at all or just a general lack of interest from yourself?

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Total lack of interest.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Cap Howdy wrote:

Strangely enough I don't follow any sports.
But if I did follow football It would be Tranmere Rovers.

(He lies.  He's a closet curling fan. tongue )

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

I'm a massive Arsenal fan! Never miss a game, even though that means getting up at 7 or 8 in the morning on weekends to watch them.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

ejaculine wrote:

I'm a massive Arsenal fan! Never miss a game, even though that means getting up at 7 or 8 in the morning on weekends to watch them.

Where are you from mate?

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

I'm from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, which is actually 15 minutes from Ottawa, Canada's capital.

I grew up with my swiss uncle, we were always cheering Germany and Italy.

But I'm french so I kinda started watching arsenal (around 1999-2000) with all the french speaking players, with Pires, Henry, Vieira, etc.

the other teams I try to follow is Inter Milan (since i was very young), FC Porto (my ex was portuguese) and Werder Bremen.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

One sentence: I Will Never Walk Alone.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

Signing my son up for AYSO tomorrow. He’s 4 so this will be his first team sport introduction.

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

ejaculine wrote:

I'm from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, which is actually 15 minutes from Ottawa, Canada's capital.

I grew up with my swiss uncle, we were always cheering Germany and Italy.

But I'm french so I kinda started watching arsenal (around 1999-2000) with all the french speaking players, with Pires, Henry, Vieira, etc.

the other teams I try to follow is Inter Milan (since i was very young), FC Porto (my ex was portuguese) and Werder Bremen.

Interesting do you get the chance to watch many games then? We've got a few Arsenal fans on our forum so you should join big_smile

Sory in advance for my team beating you next Wednesday wink

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

i am a native of Cambridge ( a rare and protected breed) and support and always have supported Cambridge United. My son and i are going tomorrow  COME ON YOU U'S!!!!!!!!! " oh i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"!

Re: Football (Soccer) fans

ejaculine wrote:

I'm a massive Arsenal fan! Never miss a game, even though that means getting up at 7 or 8 in the morning on weekends to watch them.

Go gunners.