Topic: (Update!) Battle Royale Complete Collection CHEAP!

I am on my iPod right now so I dot have the link but:
Familyvideo.com has the bluray collection for 18 bucks!
You will be paying 30+ anywhere else.
Unfortunately it is only shipping within the US, so any other country (like myself in Canada, or otherwise) can not buy it there.
But for those in the US that is a terrific deal and I hope you grab it while the price (or stock) lasts!

Update!

Battle Royale on DVD and Blu-ray as well as Battle Royale the Complete Collection on DVD or Blu-ray are super cheap at Scarecrow Video!
http://www.scarecrow.com/store/catalogs … =0&y=0

$19.95 for the complete collection (DVD or bluray same price) + the shipping and it ships anywhere, not just the US. I paid 4.95 for shippingto Canada!
$15.95 for the single disc dvd or bluray (again same price) + shipping!
You. Are. Welcome. smile

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2012-03-30 19:15:47)

Re: (Update!) Battle Royale Complete Collection CHEAP!

Silly they won’t ship to America's hat.

I already pre-ordered the bluray (not the Complete Collection)  smile

swollenguy wrote:

Silly they won’t ship to America's hat.

I agree. I would pay the 5 or 6 dollar shipping that most American sites offer if they had it. I was totally bummed when I read no international orders. We are right next door! Oh well.

I just bought Arrows 3 disc Limited Edition (5000 copies) DVD of Battle Royale of Ebay for 37 quid in addition to the free, as part of my Gift certificate purchase 3 disc BluRay edition from Arrow as-well. I already got Arrows Single Disc DVD of it. All in all it cost me £40 but £20 of my own money (Im getting money instead of easter eggs)

Do you guys think im crazy. cause all in all its means i have 7 discs of the film, 3 BluRay and 4 DVD. I wouldn't do this for any film though but it is in one of my top 10n movie of all time.

I dont see any point in any getting the Second film. Though a decent film it pales in comparison to the original.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-03-19 17:55:43)

Added a new site where you can get it cheap! smile

Thanks Vamp Slayer!