Re: What video game did you last play?

hmm let's see, um, Dead Or Alive 2......for Dreamcast.  yup  lol

RAGE: Anarchy Edition

For XBOX360, PS3, and PC

Over 100+ years after a massive asteroid crashes on Earth and creates what appears to be an extinction event you awaken from your cryogenic sleep to find that you're the only survivor in your "ark." The world is not as extinct as it seems though as the wasteland is prowled by mutants and bandits. Doing jobs for people gets you some money to get better guns and ammo so you can be better outfitted to do...something. I wasn't really sure what the point of the story was really. Luckily there are lots of FPS firefights and vehicle battles to keep things interesting.

I got up to the point where you get a rocket launcher just in time to fight a giant mutant who throws giant chunks of a building at you. The only way you can take him out is by shooting him in his exposed brain or in his heart when his huge moob shifts for about a second.

Last edited by Joker (2012-02-07 14:31:24)

LoudLon wrote:

Angry Birds for PC.  Now I understand what all the hype is about.  That fucker's addictive!

LOL! I've been meaning to try that game!

As for me, I've just been playing Skyrim. After being a "good" gal, I am trying being a not so good gal. (ie. Running errands for the Thieves Guild and Brotherhood of Darkness)

It's REALLY hard to stop playing once you get into it!

Ophelia wrote:

Tell me about it!! big_smile

This game is driving me nuts at the moment! I'm currently infected with vampirism.........and it's proving a bit of a bitch to get rid of! >.<

It was fun being a vamp to begin with.......you get extra vampy powers.
But unfortunately, the more you become infected the less people tend to like you! lol
It got to the point where everyone was attacking me on sight!!

I'm half way to being cured, but i don't have the right spell and i don't know where to get it from!!! aaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh!! LOL

Replaying through Arkham City trophy hunting and playing the New Game + mode.

twistedsista wrote:
Ophelia wrote:

Tell me about it!! big_smile

This game is driving me nuts at the moment! I'm currently infected with vampirism.........and it's proving a bit of a bitch to get rid of! >.<

It was fun being a vamp to begin with.......you get extra vampy powers.
But unfortunately, the more you become infected the less people tend to like you! lol
It got to the point where everyone was attacking me on sight!!

I'm half way to being cured, but i don't have the right spell and i don't know where to get it from!!! aaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh!! LOL

Vampirism is annoying and far too easy to contract! It might be too late, but have you tried going to a temple and activating a shrine?

i'm too far gone for that. sad

i've found some geezer who said that he can cure me, but he's sent me off to fill a black soul gem first.........and i don't have the 'soul trap' spell.

trying to feed was a nightmare at first.......until i found out that if you sneak around the mines at night, sleeping miners make an easy meal! lol

Been kinda wanting to check out Skyrim but the addiction is what kinda scares me lol

Last game I played was GTA IV and I finally beat it after 3 years lol

Can't wait for part IV!!

The last one I played was Left 4 Dead 2 (Hard Rain campaign).  But I just got back a bit ago from picking up two new games, L.A. Noire and Assassin's Creed II.  I've never played either so I'm hoping I didn't just waste my money.

LoudLon wrote:

The last one I played was Left 4 head 2 (Hard on campaign).

Sounds fun

You said it.  There's nothing like a good round of hard -- waitaminnit!!!

Mega Man 2 on NES. This weekend is the speed run.

Today I played Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition

Night Trap on 3DO. My weekend is booked.

I haven't even heard of some of the games y'all are playing.

I been playing Assassins Creed - Brotherhood.  It's ok, but I'k loosing interest.

Ravensword: The Fallen King on iPad

Pocket RPG on iPhone

Micro Machines 2

Been playing Batman: Arkham Asylum, Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.  Snowed in today so I think I'm going to give Dead Island another shot.  Frustrated me the first time I played it but I spent sixty bucks on the damn thing so I may as well get some mileage out of it. hmm

^ I was so stoked about Dead Island but when I saw some game play vids I thought it was a pass for me. Though I like open environment aspect.

I got the GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City and been playing the Lost and the Damned episode, which is really cool because it plays very much like Son's of Anarchy which is one of my favorite shows.

I fifnished RAGE and was very underwhelmed because it was over way too soon. I thought the third disc would have some DLC on it for the singleplayer, but it was just a bunch of multiplayer stuff. Because I can never get my 360 online through my modem and I don't have the bucks for the hardware needed to do that multiplayer stuff is useless to me.

So I just went back to Batman: Arkham City to finish the game off. Then it's on to Skyrim.

Played Final Fantasy 7 just a few minutes ago, never get tired of that!

MarioKart on N64.  No, lol, I'm not referring to 15 years ago.  This was Monday night.  smile  I will NEVER grow tired of that game.  It's the only reason I have an N64...and the only game I own on that system.

Gave Dead Island another shot after the first time I tried playing it I quit in frustration after about an hour or so.  I'm now up to level 25 with about 80% of the main story finished, but now I'm stuck at a place where I go with this old tribe leader and we're attacked by five or so zombies including a "thug" zombie.  I've restarted that part about twenty times and it always ends one of three ways; he's killed by the zombies before I can take them out, I'm killed by the zombies and have to wait to respawn during which time he's then killed without me, or he gets in the way while I'm slashing like crazy and I kill him by accident myself. lol

I'm glad I tried the game again, I really got into it after figuring out the game play and the territory, but it is VERY frustrating at times.  I'm reminded of being back in my 20s, when I used to play Mortal Kombat with my roommate and we'd get so frustrated at the game we'd literally open up our front door and throw our controllers at the tree in the front yard.  Good thing there isn't one in the yard where I live now...

Silent Hill HD Collection. 2 and 3 are just as great as I remember them and it's a shame survival horror games haven't come this close to being as good in a long time.

warp from the playstation network (it got a m rating because you can warp into people and explode them from the inside out awesome)