Topic: Add us to your Myspace!

Well we just struggled through a myspace page and I want to invite all you crazy monkeys who have myspace accounts to add us. Why? cause we are just so hip and trend setting we know you want to. Sides we feel like losers having no friends on our myspace page smile

http://www.myspace.com/113569815

Re: Add us to your Myspace!

Friend request sent.

I'm not a big fan of Myspace, but if i ever get around to doing anything with my blank page I'll send a friend request.

woo hoo we got new friends! God I feel so special right now. Feel free to throw links up to our fine community on your myspace pages, would be much appreciated as we continue to grow and try and do great things for the horror community.

Yup. You'll be a Myspace whore in no time.

sweet... um is that good? lol

Good up until the point you get an army of whiney emo-wannabes sending you friend request after friend request. They be like ants I tells ya!!

I added a mention in my movies section. I don't do a whole lot with my page though.

haha me neither greg. My page is pretty drag as well.

Well I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I can guaranteed that the first person I'll add to my friends list will be HM when I get a myspace account.  The bad news is that I will never get a myspace account.  Myspace hata' fo' life!

The page is looking good and I see your friends list has shot up. Eli Roth, Poultrygeist, Rob Zombie, me. You all surround yourself with good friends.

thanks greg, we like to surround ourselves with really good looking people, like yourself and your one eyed kitten smile

I'm with TiM in regards to myspace lmao
I'll never have one of those accounts either. Sorry dude neutral

I'm not a huge fan of Myspace myself. Actually, I dislike it alot, but I set up a space just to kind of link myself to the HM space and help promote if needed.

Yea I have one to keep in contact with a lot of my friends.. Its really good for networking. I've moved a couple of times so its always good to be able to still keep in contact with them..

Goon wrote:

Yea I have one to keep in contact with a lot of my friends.. Its really good for networking. I've moved a couple of times so its always good to be able to still keep in contact with them..

That would be the only reason I would ever get a myspace.  When I had one a while back, thats what I mainly used it for.  Then I got in the hater mode and deleted it.

yeah i despise myspace myself. Only got it cause EVERYONE bugged me lol.

I know how ya' feel Meh.  A lotta my buddies have myspace and bug me every single day to finally get one again.  But, I have resisted and will continue on doing so.

Sorry don't have a myspace account.  I'm just not interested enough to have one.  A friend of mine has an account on facebook and wants me to get one to keep in touch but I don't think so.  If I ever do get an account on either/both of those site, I can guarentee you who will be on my friends list.  I will spread the word about the site though, I know a few people who just might want to join.

ill add ya