Topic: HELP Searching for an Episode of Scare Tactics

In the very first season of SCARE TACTICS (possibly one of the first couple of episodes), there was a prank where a guy was working overnight security at a construction site.  Then zombies came at him  from a hole and, in the end, he ran screaming like a girl.  It was the funniest thing ever but I cannot find it.  Does anyone happen to have this?  I have been looking for this episode for ages but I cannot find it online.

Re: HELP Searching for an Episode of Scare Tactics

Is this the one?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1103137/s … cs_zombie/

Sadly, no.  This is the episode I keep coming up with when I search.  smile

Hm.  Well, I ran another search and if you're open to torrents, you can download the entire first season...

I wonder if it's available on Netflix?  I never thought of that, like an idiot.  lol  I just really want to see this one episode again because it's freakin hilarious.  It's before they got all pussy and this dude runs down the street screaming like a little bitch.  It was great.  big_smile

If it's not, then downloading it is cool with me.  I don't like to do that with movies but I don't mind with TV shows which were free viewing in the first place.  I see no difference between doing that and recording it on VHS and passing it around at work back in the day.  Hell, MST used to tell us to "keep circulating those tapes." lol

Thanks for searching, Lon.  smile

No problem.  I torrent like a motherfucker so I knew where to look. lol

Well good for me that you do because I never think to do that. lol

You could try here, or over here.
I didn't go though them, so I don't know if the one you're looking for is there.

Thanks, Az, but no dice.

I had already tried the website so I went to the second link and proceeded to weed through 54 pages of links.  I thought I found it once but I was wrong.  *sigh* The search continues.  lol

big_smile

You're making me earn my pay, babe.
Does this sound familiar?
Or this one?

I'm just trying to track down the episode first.  sad

good thing i couldnt sleep so i could stumble upon this lol.
and baby you know better than that, hell just remind me and id get the whole season for you in a minute.

never doubt my kung fu.

and for what its worth i think it is first season episode 9 or 10. is that the one where the guy runs off or the asian guy cleaning up near caskets?  eother way ill get it for you dont worry.

Az, not the first one, maaaaaybe the second one.  Can't tell from the sparse description.

Surv,  not the Asian one.  I know it's not ep 9 and I'm fairly certain it wasn't 10 either but it's possible.

I don't want the whole season.  I want ONE bit from one episode...not even the entire episdoe.  Just one sketch. That's all.  And I can't fucking find it.

Last edited by moviemaven (2012-03-27 07:39:18)

lol dont worry ill find it for you, you forget all the awesome obscurity i found so far hehe.

You Surv, Lon, and the Monkey on the case.  It can't hide for long.

I feel like I'm surrounded by a giant wall of hardworking testosterone.  There is no place I'd rather be.  wink

Thanks, guys!

azathoth wrote:

You Surv, Lon, and the Monkey on the case.  It can't hide for long.

That sounds like some 80s tv show lol.

^^
Tales of the Golden Monkey
I'll be dog and/or the Golden Monkey, you and Lon can pick between Jack and Corky, and Mavie can pick between the Princess or the CIA spy/singer.  DG can have the other female lead.  Wolfy can be the bar owner, El Cap can be the Reverend/Nazi spy.

It was such a cheesy great show.  big_smile

lol it was Tales of the Gold Monkey not golden. either way it was a kick ass show. and its finally on dvd yayy!

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Gold-Monkey … B00005JOJP

btw remember Bring `em Back Alive? that was another fun show in the pulp hero genre.

You'd think I'd remember it's 'Gold' not Golden. Sigh.  Good price, too.  (Recommended with 'Brisco County Jr' and 'Jack of All Trades'  lol )

I kind of remember 'Bring 'em.'  Mostly because of Boxleitner and Morgan.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Tales of the Golden Monkey
I'll be dog and/or the Golden Monkey, you and Lon can pick between Jack and Corky, and Mavie can pick between the Princess or the CIA spy/singer.  DG can have the other female lead.  Wolfy can be the bar owner, El Cap can be the Reverend/Nazi spy.

It was such a cheesy great show.  big_smile

lol...You're so cute Monkey Boy smile

azathoth wrote:

^^
  Wolfy can be the bar owner

but he was supposed to be French. An Englishman playing a Frog? Never!!!! wink

Not it, but it looks similar and is funny as heck!

Based on the description that Maven gave us, that IS the clip.
Do you suppose it's possible that she misremembered the name of the show?

OH MY GOD!  THAT'S IT!!!  THAT'S FUCKING IT!  I can't believe you found it, Monkey.  And all these years  I was wrong.

WOW!  I am so excited.  I owe you...something. 

YAY!!!!!

I was actually jumping up and down when I was watching this clip.  big_smile

I love you, I love you, I love!!!

HA!!!!  MAVENFAIL!!
wink