Update received from the Amazing Six Degrees of Hell folk today following their trip to LA and their tweet last night (https://twitter.com/6degreesofhell/status/192657706681765889 )
* The makers of American Sunset already have their Corey site (http://coreyhaimremembered.com/ ) and are now onboard with our campaign and as a result will be offering a ‘Special’ on the American Sunset DVD where a percentage of the cost will be donated to the cost of the star.
We all want to be a part of securing the star for Corey. We have tweeted, Facebooked, signed a petition AND NOW we will be able to say we helped raise the funds – and even have a keepsake at the end of it in the form of a DVD to watch over and over...... Once the offer is available we will ensure the link is tweeted and added to the ‘Official’ Facebook page and posted everywhere possible.
To make this happen you do all need to buy, buy, buy tho
* There was a red carpet event in LA this week, for forthcoming movie The Fields, which had a very high celeb and industry folk turnout. Harrison, together with a personal friend of the Haim Family, begun collecting signatures in support of our campaign, as well as personal endorsement letters too. The Chamber of Commerce will be shown the start of this letter gathering in the forthcoming weeks.
* The Benefit screening of Six Degrees of Hell is still planned for later in the year
* Corey Feldman, as said in the last update, is totally up-to-date on all developments and completely on board. So no need to clog his twitter timeline and Facebook page with requests on this please – We don’t want to put people off by applying constant pressure
* Keep doing what you are doing peeps to drum up support and to get this campaign out there
WELL DONE TO ALL INVOLVED x