Re: Podcast Idea

^^
PM'd you.

As long as no one uses Blogtalkradio, I'm more than willing to help/listen.

We should start a horror podcasting network. There was one.......waaaaaay back in the.....oh I want to say 07/08 days but it died due to infighting or something stupid like that (this was pre-podcaster David, and right around the time I was just listening to podcasts)

But as I said, willing to help in anyway I can

oh well it's best left in the hands of those who know what they are doing and i'm sure meh, Jamie, Sam and co know what they are doing. good enough! smile

az you did not jump the gun. Frankly the idea has not moved on very quickly because A) I am super busy and b) we could use help with it.

I put moviemaven in charge as part of her new fancy site title. Editor really means.. Make me get shit done.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/xXFlash90Xx/Brian-GIF-PeanutButterJelly1.gif

Well,  I am glad you guys are all excited for the podcast idea  smile  I have been listening to several podcasts lately and I started to think our little group on movie nights are just as entertaining and knowledgeable as some of the podcasts I have been listening to.  In particular there was one with a group of about 5-6 people and they pick about three movies to review each week.  Everyone shares their opinion on the movie, and they don't always agree on it, which makes things entertaining.  They usually pick a newer movie and an older one to review each week.

I used to listen to an 80s metal podcast a few years back, but only once every couple months.  It's the only podcast I've ever listened to. hmm