Topic: POLL: DHMW "LADIES MONTH" WEEK 1 (round 21)

Yup, you read it right.  The next four weeks will feature four rounds of fearless female fighters (how's that for alliteration?) as a nod of respect not only to women in horror, but also to the lovely lady fans here on HMCA as well.  So without further ado, let's kick this off as...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Asami.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/LaFemme.jpg

One's a plotting and devious psychopath with a penchant for slow torture; the second is a single-minded stalker who won't stop until she gets what she desires.  But if there's one thing these two lethal ladies have in common it's their twisted moral aptitudes.  Plus their shared love of carnage, of course.  Who wins?

Before voting, as always...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: DHMW "LADIES MONTH" WEEK 1 (round 21)

Ok...I keep missing these if I don't know enough bout one or both of em.  I will try to see La Femme before votes are due.

^^^ That was one of my ulterior motives for starting these polls -- to get folks to check out some good flicks they might not have heard of or seen yet. big_smile

Nice match up, Lon.

Unlike the past few wks; I have the wk off and should have enuf time to hammer out a story for this battle.

Part 1)   Asami; Physically abused, mentally scarred, void of any emotional attachment, desperate, lonely. Her repulsion for men is only equaled by those, like her, who have been used by the heartless souls of the males species.

Retribution is the key to her survival. She has healed a few of her inner scars through retribution. Seeking out, and punishing those who would try to hurt her, or others. Giving back the pain ten fold, that she has had to endure. She decided a long time ago that her destiny lies in her own hands. She is now the master of her domain. A domain she protects, like a mother protects her children. Without thought. Without consciousness. Without pity!
Never again will she be hurt!!

Asami, decided to flee her homeland. Not to run, but walk away from her past. A fresh start, to a new life. She does not know what, nor where, her future path may take her? Only that it is imminent. Once.. an eternity ago, she was a promising ballerina. Ballet gave her a inner peace. Maybe she can rekindle that peacefulness? Not through ballet, but through a child. She could adopt. A daughter. A daughter she could raise, and teach.

The next morning, Asami is on a plane...

La Femme, rocks her new baby daughter to sleep, while singing her a lull-a-bye.  L F, is confident that she will be a great mother. She will make sure her daughter is given only the best of everything life has to offer. She will covet, savor, and cherish every moment spent together. She will protect her from anyone who would try to harm her...  " Attention all passengers. Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing."

Last edited by Underdog (2012-04-12 10:53:03)

Just finished watching Inside.

Asami is meticulous, cunning and plans things out.  She sets traps.  Plus she's cute.

La Femme counts on her victims to make the most illogical, non sensible and stupid choices possible.  If anyone has any intelligence whatsoever, she would be fairly easy to defeat.

Asami takes this one.

Dammit, Lonnie.  You're not making this easy.  You just pegged two of my most favorite hardcore bitches. 

Upon first seeing the matchup, Asami's wicked intensity and ability to remain cool, cruel and calculating through the most trying of times and environments immediately had her name rolling off my cerebral tongue.

But...

Then I considered the fact that, while Asami is a dame with a plan, La Femme is boiling over with passion, fire, and ferocity.  This could cause her to make a fatal mistakes but chances are good she could take out Asami before that becomes an issue.  She does have the habit of getting her way in the end.

That's a lot to think about. 

Therefore, my vote belongs to:  La Femme.  Have you ever pissed off a crazy woman:  Passionate crazy?  That's some scary shit.

Have you ever pissed off a crazy woman:  Passionate crazy?  That's some scary shit.

yerp.

Part 2)  It's a picture perfect day in Costa Mesa, California, just perfect. John Wayne airport: Asami, grabs her luggage and exits the terminal. Immediately she smells the salty sea being ushered in by a slight warm breeze. Asami hails a cab, and using her broken english, asks the driver to take her to a hotel. The cabbie asks her if she has a certain hotel in mind? " No..one that's clean and close to the beach, please."  The cabbie tells Asami he knows a hotel he thinks she will like, about a block from the beach. " That will be fine, thank you."  Minutes later they arrive at the Sea Gull Inn. A sign outside reads " weekly/monthly rates available. Clean rooms/Wi-Fi/free breakfast/ 32" T.V- Free HBO.  " G-morning mam. Can I help you?" Yes, I would like to rent a room from you.  " How long will you be staying? Will you have anyone joining you? "  I'm here alone, on vacation, and will be staying about a month. " I have a room available, with a queen size bed, just been remodeled, on the second floor. That o.k?"  Yes, that will be fine, thank you. " That will be $1,200 + tax, mam." Asami pays in cash, grabs the room key, and gets directions to her room. " If there's anything else you may need... there's a phone in your room. Just dial 0 for the front desk...oh' and if you need to make a call? Dial 1 - then the area code- and the number. By the way, there's a really good Asian food restaurant just a few blocks away, and they deliver. There's a number for them by your phone. Good egg rolls! Asami finds her room, unpacks, and showers.

Feeling more relaxed, Asami takes a walk to the beach. Along the way she accidentally bumps into a woman pushing a stroller.  " I'm very sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Forgive me."  The woman, gives Asami a cold stare and does not reply. "Is that your child, Asami asks the woman?"  Yes, she is.  "She's very pretty. Your very lucky to have such a beautiful girl, and must be proud."  I am...thanks.  " My name is, Asami. Would you care to join me for some tea?"  Um, not now. My daughter's tired and needs a nap.  " What's her name?"  Margarite. Named after her grandma.  " That's a very beautiful name. If not tea, how about some dinner later? I could use the company. I'll buy."  Maybe??   "I'm staying at the Sea Gull hotel, a few blocks away, in room 213. Call me if you change your mind. Bring Margarite too, if you want."

Last edited by Underdog (2012-04-14 14:59:03)

I'm with Maven on this one.  Asami relies on her charm to gain the trust of her victims, which in itself is a scary thought for most men given what she does to them once she has it.  But La Femme is just sheer brutal force and unstoppable determination to get what she desires.  She got torched, but she still kept coming.  I hated that bitch, but I wouldn't want to be standing in the way of her getting what she wanted.  So in the end, if Asami was in La Femme's way, she wouldn't be able to charm her way out of an altercation with those scissors.

alien25 wrote:

I'm with Maven on this one.  Asami relies on her charm to gain the trust of her victims, which in itself is a scary thought for most men given what she does to them once she has it.  But La Femme is just sheer brutal force and unstoppable determination to get what she desires.  She got torched, but she still kept coming.  I hated that bitch, but I wouldn't want to be standing in the way of her getting what she wanted.  So in the end, if Asami was in La Femme's way, she wouldn't be able to charm her way out of an altercation with those scissors.

I can usually count on Alien to back up my opinion (i.e.  be correct).  wink

xoxo

^You know I got your back Maven, and your front, and your........, well, you know what I mean. tongue

alien25 wrote:

^You know I got your back Maven, and your front, and your........,

So that's where they went.  I was wondering.  Just return them when you're done, please.  smile

^I most certainly will. big_smile

moviemaven wrote:

Dammit, Lonnie.  You're not making this easy.  You just pegged two of my most favorite hardcore bitches. 

Upon first seeing the matchup, Asami's wicked intensity and ability to remain cool, cruel and calculating through the most trying of times and environments immediately had her name rolling off my cerebral tongue.

But...

Then I considered the fact that, while Asami is a dame with a plan, La Femme is boiling over with passion, fire, and ferocity.  This could cause her to make a fatal mistakes but chances are good she could take out Asami before that becomes an issue.  She does have the habit of getting her way in the end.

That's a lot to think about. 

Therefore, my vote belongs to:  La Femme.  Have you ever pissed off a crazy woman:  Passionate crazy?  That's some scary shit.

If these polls were gimmes I don't think they'd be any fun.  Which is why you don't see stuff like Jason vs Norman Bates, or Godzilla vs Patrick Bateman.  I wanted to pit characters against one another who'd each give the other a run for their money. 

To answer that last question, yes, I have.  lol

(Edited for not only taking my own thread off-topic, but also because what I had to say was really nobody's business lol )

alien25 wrote:

I say La Femme for ^those^ same reasons plus if it comes down to these two chicks going toe to toe, La Femme has a definite size and strength advantage and would surely choke slam the tiny Asami into oblivion.

Part 3)  * Ring...Ring...Ring...*  Asamis looks up at the clock next to her and sees it's 5:30 pm. She grabs the ringing phone .. " hello."  Asami? Hi it's me.. Cassandra. We met earlier and you asked if I would like to join you for dinner this evening? I think that would be fun, and I too could use some company. I looked up a Japanese restaurant in the phone book, that's just a few miles away from where your staying. You like Japanese food? I was told they have great egg rolls.  " I do. Glad you called. Can you meet me at my hotel? I have to shower and get dressed."  Yea. I'll grab a cab and can be there in about 30 minutes. Oh' and do you mind if I bring my daughter?  " Please do!"

* Knock..knock..*  Asami??  It's me, Cassandra and Margarite.  " Come in, please. I'm in the bathroom...getting dressed. I made some fresh tea. It's a special blend, I brought from Japan. It's customary in my country to share a cup of tea with friends.  Please, have some, while your waiting."

"Caaasandra...Caaasandra...wake up Cassandra!" La femme opens her eyes. Her vision is blurry, her stomach aching in pain, and her head feels like a volcano is exploding inside it.  Regaining focus, she tries to stand. Unable because of the rope that binds her legs and hands tightly. She is also unable to scream, or talk. Her mouth has been gagged with a silk handkerchief. In front of her, seated in a chair, is Asami, who's holding on to her precious Margarite.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-04-16 08:05:10)

LoudLon wrote:

(Edited for not only taking my own thread off-topic, but also because what I had to say was really nobody's business lol )

It's already out there, Darlin.  lol

^^^ Yeah, I know.  But hindsight was fuckin' with me. lol

Part 4)  La Femme struggles to undo her bindings. Asami watches her with wide eyes, not showing emotion, nor remorse. Asami, lays Margarite on the bed, kisses her on the cheek, and walks towards the bathroom. Seconds later, Asami returns with a black bag in hand. Dumping the contents on the bed, and then hoisting Margarite in her open arms. " I envy you, Cassandra! You have everything a woman could want. Beauty, freedom, and a beautiful child. I assure you hat your daughter will grow up having all the things necessary to live a good life. I regret having to take away her true mother. You seem like a good person, and a loving mother. But, this is how it has to be."  Asami walks back to the bed, puts Margarite back on the bed, then picks up a syringe filled with a clear liquid. With out hesitation, Asami injects the contents of the syringe into the neck of La Femme. LA femme jerks back a few times in convulsion, and then the light go out....

La Femme awakens. Still in the hotel room, still tied, again groggy. This time she is lying in the bathtub. Immediately she attempts to free herself. Twisting, turning, struggling... she finally manages to stand. Unable to call for help, because of the gag in her mouth, La Femme attempts to free hands. It's futile. She needs to find something that will severe the bindings?? She looks around. She knows Asami will be returning soon. Her heart quickens. She spots the mirror above the sink. Like a snake in the grass, La femme slithers over the tub and crawls. Making her way to the sink, she struggles to stand. What ever was in the syringe, still has a hold on her body, making it difficult to balance and focus. La Femme knows she is running out of time. Margarite's life may well depends on the next few minutes. La Femme gives all the effort she can muster, and manages to stand. She thrusts her head at the mirror. Breaking it into dozens of broken shards. Dropping to her knees, she grabs one of the broken pieces of glass. In a state of maddening fury, La Femme begins sawing at the rope on her legs. Legs now free, she starts to use the glass to cut the rope from her hands. This proves to be a more difficult, and slower task. La Femme hears a voice, then a door opening...

This reminds me of Bates vs. Torrence- cunning vs. fucknuts crazy.  I'm going with fucknuts, not only because it sounds cool, but I will rage through your brain-plans.  Not literally, of course. Maybe.  big_smile

Winner-  Femme

Part 5)  LA Femme manages to untie herself, and just in the nick of time. She hides behind the bathroom door, patiently awaiting for Asami to enter. Le Femme knows, Asami will be thinking she is still tied up and out like a light from the injection. About ten minutes pass by, the room is silent. La Femme is feeling desperate. Never being a patient person. She decides to catch Asami by surprise.

la Femme slowly, silently, opens the bathroom door, and just listens... Silence, except for the pounding of her heart beating in a rapid fervor. La Femme peeks her head around the corner and spies Asami lying on the bed face down, next to her is baby Margarite. As silent as possible La Femme makes her way out of the bathroom. Asami stirs. La Femme freezes in her tracks! La Femme wants to rush Asami, but is afraid she will awaken her. Looking directly at Asami, La Femme sees a potential weapon. A pair of scissors lying on the bed, next to the other objects Asami dumped out of the bag earlier. La Femme lunges for the scissors! Asami is awoken from her slumber. Cat like, and with the ferocity of a panther, Asami jumps on the back of La Femme. The two begin wrestling on the floor. Asami is over taken by the stronger La Femme.La femme gains advantage and gets atop Asami. La Femme takes aim with the scissors and lunges them at Asami's throat, barely missing the struggling, flailing Asami. Asami uses her feet to kick at La femme, and arms to scratch the her eyes. LA Femme grabs Asami's arms, and with a swipe of the scissors, cuts Asami's torso. Asami though, is much stronger than she looks, and is devoid of pain at this point. Asami grabs La Femme's long tresses of hair and yanks her side ways. Asami quickly grabs something off the bed. A thin 2' wire with short metal bars on the ends. In one motion, Asami rolls off the bed to the awaiting La Femme, and wraps the wire around the neck of La Femm. La Femme desperately struggles. With scissors in her right hand, LA Femme uses her left hand to try and grab any possible part of Asami's body. Asami moves left-to-right, attempting to avoid any hold La Femme may try to achieve on Asami's body or clothing, all the while maintaining a strangle hold with the wire around La Femme's neck. Asami can see that the wire is beginning to cut into the neck of La Femme;  there's blood trickling down to La Femme's neck and shoulders. Suddenly La Femme's body goes limp. 

* Waaa..Waaa..Waaaa*  Asami's attention turns to that of her crying baby Margarite, who's still lying on the bed. She eases up on her hold with the wire around La Femme's neck. La Femme remains motionless. Asami, on her knees, crawls to Margarite. She looks at her innocent daughter and wants to pick her up, but decides not to. First she must finish the job of making sure Cassandra is dead. Asami turns back to La Femme, with wire in hand. Asami picks up the limp neck of La Femme about 3" from the floor, and slowly wraps the wire around her neck, and begins to tighten.  Looking at La Femme, Asami bends down next to La Femme's ear and whispers " thank you Cassandra. I will take good care of herrrr...."  Asami makes the fatal mistake of not first removing the scissors from La Femme, and thinking La Femme could/would not awaken. La femme plunges the scissors into the back of Asami. Asami's bleeding body falls to the side of La Femme. La Femme hoists her scissors up high, " I hate egg rolls bitch!!," and with one final life ending blow, plows them into the heart of Asami. And just for the fun of it, gouges the scissors into both eyes of the lifeless Asami. La Femme stands up, kicks her victim in the ribs, multiple times, and then heads to the shower to clean up. Smiling all the while.

Winner: LA Femme.

Asami, I think is a bit more cunning than La Femme. But, La Femme is ferocious, strong as fuck, and a bit more psychotic than Asami. Although I normally take brains over brawn in a head-to-head battle. Not this time! La Femme, out wits Asami in the end.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-04-15 16:47:17)

Alrighty, then.  Voting is now over.  The results:

Asami: 1 Vote, Justified = 5 pts

La Femme: 5 Votes, all Justified = 25 pts.

The (very obvious) winner: LA FEMME

Ladies Month Week 2 (Round 22) will be up shortly.  Thanks to all who participated. smile

Don't forget your take Lon.  We like to see the inner workings of the madman's mind.  big_smile

Wow...I was alone in my opinion.  As obviously right at it was...yet, so alone.  smile