Topic: Free tickets for The Raven pre-screening!

Relativity invites all horror/literature and Edgar Allen Poe fans to come dressed as him or your someone from his times for  a special pre-screening of THE RAVEN. You will  be guaranteed admission and will get a chance to watch the film before it releases. See below for info on your local screening and please write back to aritz@arenasgroup.com with your name if you would like to attend in costume.

We are pre-screening the movie in: Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, San Francisco & San Antonio.

Hope to see guys there!

Re: Free tickets for The Raven pre-screening!

And once again Philadelphia is skipped over.  Sigh.

^^Hell, don't feel bad. When have you EVER heard of a screening like that happening in Mississippi?! lol None of those big studios give a crap about us down here.

I'm honestly quite amazed to see San Antonio mentioned lol

@ZDog- I feel bad for all of you not in major markets.  I just get ticked since Philly is the #5 market in the US.

@Horsey- Doesn't San Antonio have the Drafthouse, the home of Ain't it Cool News and Harry Knowles?  Or something like that?

[edit- oh man, I just checked out AICN, and wow their site has dissolved into a a bunch of letters barfed onto a webpage.  Meh, take notice, never let HM ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever look like that front page.  Ever!]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-04-17 08:49:57)

Knowles is an Austinite I believe (haven't checked out AICN in a while, guess I'll keep it that way lol), and yeah we do have Drafthouses here, but they don't have exclusive engagements very often, they serve up the same fare as most of the regular cinemas around; whereas the ones in Austin have all sorts of limited engagements for cult, retro, underground and arthouse type films.

^^
My bad.
"Austin, Texas at the South Lamar Alamo Drafthouse." (from Wikipedia)

I apologize for impinging on your city's good name.  (It's been a few years since I read AICN)

San Antonio is quite used to taking a backseat to Austin's hipness, it's all good. lol
They're both great cities, but Austin's huge college contingent seems to always give it an edge when it comes to entertainment choices.

Ah, hell, there are too many people I know here from all over the damn world for me to keep track. lol  I should start writing down notes.  I think one time I put Twisty in Missouri, for Cthulhu's sake!

deadhorse13 wrote:

I am quite used to taking it in the backseat, it's all good. lol.

I had to

I know you did buddy, because after all, my backside is just far too appealing  lol