Re: POLL: DHMW "LADIES MONTH" WEEK 1 (round 21)

Oh yeah, my take.  Thanks Az -- totally forgot. lol

Okay, so, here's how I'd break it down:

La Femme is obsessive and lethal as hell once she goes into action, and what's more, she's patient.  She watches her prey, occasionally allowing herself to be seen in order to psych them out.  Once she does go into action, it's Katie, bar the door, and woe be unto anyone who gets in her way.

But it's La Femme's insistence on playing mind games by allowing herself to be seen which would ultimately be her downfall against this opponent.  Once Asami was aware of her, she'd do her thing -- sit by her phone, feeding her slave bowls of puke, waiting, waiting, waiting...her deceptively low-key demeanor feeding La Femme the false impression that this is going to be an easy kill.  But once La Femme gets within arm's reach, Asami injects her with a deftly hidden hypo, rendering La Femme paralyzed -- and we all know what comes next.  As they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

My take: Asami wins.

Re: POLL: DHMW "LADIES MONTH" WEEK 1 (round 21)

By the way Lon, big props to you for doing this whole thing.  I know you have a lot of background work for this which we never see.   So good job buddy.