Topic: Bad Ass Indie Film: High Moon

Today James Zahn pointed me in the direction of independent filmmaker Justin Dix. So far he doesn't have any films under his belt but has worked on a couple films in the past in the art department and special FX. Dix is incredibily talented and ...

Read More : Bad Ass Indie Film: High Moon

Re: Bad Ass Indie Film: High Moon

camera pans were smooth like butter:) when horror mixes with Western and its good, its Nirvana baby:) this movie looks promising.
My first reactions to the "othrworldly being" would've been.."Buy you a drink?":lol::lol::lol:

visually very impressive. It has some flaws but for an indie it kicks some serious ass. I see this having alot of potential. I would buy it.

Looks very cool.

Awesome!  I can't wait to see the whole movie.

Looks pretty cool. Reminds me a little of House.

I dig the look.

Very cool.  Can't wait for the whole flick.

WOW that kicked serious ass but honestly just lookin at him youd know hes dead if i popped up in front of me and said "draw" id have to say "your dead you cheater thats not fair" that he would shoot me anyway tongue

I liked most of the trailer, up to the point they showed the cowboy and the dead cowboy. I didn't really like that. The build-up was interesting though.

I should have realised it was a zombie western because the word 'zombie' was mentioned underneath the trailer screen in TerrorFeed!