Topic: New horror audience interactive Web Series coming summer 2012

Hey all,

Big time horror fan but new to the forum big_smile!!! Just like to say to all you horror fanatics to tune in this summer and watch our new interactive horror web series called "Choose Your Victim". Check out part 1 of the trailer and enjoy! Part 2 will be coming out very soon!!

http://youtu.be/9gbvhfF78XE

Rams

Last edited by Ramsithard (2012-04-25 20:56:38)

Re: New horror audience interactive Web Series coming summer 2012

Interesting but I'm not into web series.... if it turns out awesome I might be intersted in a dvd tho... only time will tell!

To give you more insight on the show. It is based on a fake reality TV show titled "Survive-THIS!", where 8 young, drama and hormone-fuelled contestants are dropped on a secluded island to fend for themselves.

But! - There's a killer on the loose (unknown to the contestants), and at the end of every episode, a contestant meets their DOOM!

After each episode, we open the doors for YOU to tell US who will die next... AND HOW! We pick the most sickly-twisted entry, shoot it, and voila!

That sounds like a movie I saw

Thanks for showing interest DemonToSome we hope we can change your mind on that wink We have an amazing cast and very talented crew working really hard on bringing the best experience! A DVD will definitely be on its way after it is completed!

DemonToSome wrote:

That sounds like a movie I saw

Me too.

Yea I can't for the life of arnold swortzanegger think of it but it sure sounds familiar

I think you might be thinking of Wrong Turn 2!