Re: The next concert you are going to see where and why!!

MistressOf Horror wrote:
JJ wrote:

Went and seen Death Cab for Cutie 2 weeks ago, and going to see  I Mother Earth again soon

I like Death Cab For Cutie ! got any photos?

Nah unfortunately it was kinda a last minute decision to go so I only had my phone on my and it takes crap pictures so I did not try haha but they were really good it sounded cool they had a full orchestra with them

finally saw pearl jam during my absence and it was a crazy show. went to see social distortion last week and as usual it was good. few weeks I am going to see roger waters perform the wall and cannot wait!

Going to see The Who November 9th then possibly Barstool Blackout on the 10th. Packed weekend big_smile

Going to see Smashing Pumpkins October 25th

September: Firewind

October: Voivod
               Marty Friedman
               Evile

November: Opeth
                  Anthrax

December: Obituary

That's my gigs for the rest of the year.

Last week I went to see The Aquabats on their 20th Anniversary tour.  Had a lot of fun despite the overwhelming number of small children there

This coming friday, I am going to be seeing Reignwolf!  I'm sure nobody knows who he is but you should.  Here, I'll even give you a push to check him out  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpXwnQnSoc

jmh314 wrote:

Last week I went to see The Aquabats on their 20th Anniversary tour.  Had a lot of fun despite the overwhelming number of small children there

This coming friday, I am going to be seeing Reignwolf!  I'm sure nobody knows who he is but you should.  Here, I'll even give you a push to check him out  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpXwnQnSoc

Reignwolf show was last night.  Cant stress enough how fucking awesome it was.  So much talent its not even funny.

Paul McCartney at dodger stadium because he's a once in lifetime artist.