Topic: GT2T cancelled

GT2T has been cancelled. All remaining copies are now being sold for 4.50 plus S&H on Amazon.

Once they are sold, that's the end of it. No more copies will be made.

Thank you everyone for all of your past support.

Re: GT2T cancelled

I'm sorry love sad

What gives?  Weren't you just talking about casting for it?  Info, man.  Make with.

Sorry Lee.  I know you tried.  Give it a few years to let everyone actually earn some money so we/you can try again.

@Lon- From what I've gathered from his posting around the net, it's just not going anywhere money wise.  Probably bashing his head in with frustration.  You, him, and me are catching about the same amount of breaks-   Zilch, zero, nada, getting boned by a cucumber.

Have posted on facebook but devastated about this. hasn't done anything to improve my mood. very disapointed for lee but keep going lee, i'm sure you'll get some good news  on  the film front soon like get a good role in a film. you deserve it, work damn hard.

azathoth wrote:

Sorry Lee.  I know you tried.  Give it a few years to let everyone actually earn some money so we/you can try again.

@Lon- From what I've gathered from his posting around the net, it's just not going anywhere money wise.  Probably bashing his head in with frustration.  You, him, and me are catching about the same amount of breaks-   Zilch, zero, nada, getting boned by a cucumber.

That sucks monkey balls (no offense big_smile ).

Keep at it, Lee.

Ah man! I'm sorry man. I know from chatting with ya this would've been very cool. Keep your head up. Like Az said, if any of us could ever catch a break we'd gladly help you out.