Re: Netflix???

ChainSaW80 wrote:

I just watched on Netflix...

Black Death -- Not bad, worth a look I think
House (1986) -- Fun, cheesy 80's goodness
Severance (2006) -- this is a must imo, right up there with Tucker &Dale Dale on the funny scale and pretty good F/X.
Slugs (1987) -- good foreign creepy crawly flick w/ some nice gore.
Hardware (1990) -- awesome sci-fi/horror flick, very well filed
Kidnapped (2010) -- Pretty decent home invasion type flick
The Nesting (1981) -- Must check it out, pretty creepy 80's horror
Stuff on my Queue...

We Are the Night -- British vamp flick
Vamp (1986) -- never seen this classic yet
Survival Quest (1989) -- suppose to be pretty violent and stars Lance Henriksen
The Shrine (2010) -- don't know much about it, looks creepy.
No Mercy (2010) -- Another asian thriller, their often very good.

I could go on for a while here...let us know if you need more GS.

I have seen Vamp, but it's been a while. I think you'll enjoy it? I also have it queued up.

Maybe I'll add that as well...saw it as a choice tonight.

Az - Forgot to tell you...even though I had seen most of your suggestions, some of them were awesome, so they were good choices!  Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in particular was a GREAT Trilogy, and all of them are instants.

Ended up seeing The Nesting.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Anyone see - Easter Bunny Kill Kill?

Anyone?

Argh!  I messed up, not 'House of 9,' but rather 'Nine Lives'.  Sorry about that!

@Ghosty, my pleasure.  And no, I haven't seen the Easter Bunny film you ask about.

@UnderDog- I found Netflix to get real fun when you start looking at some of the more 'out there' movies you'll not likely find in your local video store.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions Saw - Think maybe I'll go with The Nesting.

Anyone see - Easter Bunny Kill Kill?  Looks interesting.

I think I did see House of 9.

No problem, i know you didn't care for The Nesting but i hope that don't turn you off to my other suggestions...especially Severance, it's an awesome flick. That and Hardware are must see if you.

^ I agree on Hardware.

Gonna Queue up, Severance.

Thanks, Chainsaw!

azathoth wrote:

Argh!  I messed up, not 'House of 9,' but rather 'Nine Lives'.  Sorry about that!

@Ghosty, my pleasure.  And no, I haven't seen the Easter Bunny film you ask about.

@UnderDog- I found Netflix to get real fun when you start looking at some of the more 'out there' movies you'll not likely find in your local video store.

Yea, those "out there," movies are the ones I look for too.

I have Netflix and my experience has been good, but their selection leaves something to be desired. This might be because I'm in Canada. They have gotten a bit better over the past while, but there are a lot of films that I want to see and they aren't available.

Don't know about the Canadian selection, but some distributors have not re-signed with Netflix, which is why some movies went away, or the new deals include having Netflix wait longer to get the film(s) and/or how long until a movie gets to streaming.

I seen Slumber Party Massacre was added to Instant! Fun slasher if you haven't already seen it...and directed by Amy Jones, a woman! That's pretty cool considering she didn't skimp on the boobie shots! big_smile

Just got netflix here in the uk. It's very limited with its movie choice at the moment, I'm guessing it just needs some time to establish. I watched insidious last night and tonight will watch Drag me to hell. It currently has all of the vengeance trilogy so when Mr UV is watching something else I'll try and fit these in. He's not a massive fan of subtitles. Has some great obscure titles though.

The first Ghostbusters movie is in the instant watch section.

moviebuff1989 wrote:

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 Leaked, Watch Now -- PleaseSpankMovieBuff'sButt.com

Reported.

UltraViolence wrote:

Just got netflix here in the uk. It's very limited with its movie choice at the moment, I'm guessing it just needs some time to establish. I watched insidious last night and tonight will watch Drag me to hell. It currently has all of the vengeance trilogy so when Mr UV is watching something else I'll try and fit these in. He's not a massive fan of subtitles. Has some great obscure titles though.

i thought you were a bloke! sorry ! hmm

Haha! no worries.

UltraViolence wrote:

Are u still on it. I got a free trial of it a month back or so but because of the limited choice decided to cancel my subscription. Therefore im not sure of i should re subscribe cause im not able to view what new films if any they have made available.

I'm stil on my trial til the 25th so will decide then but I have watched some awesome movies so far. There are new films being added in dribs and drabs. Shutter island and case 39 were added yesterday. It's worth it if you're happy with watching recent but not brand new titles. I've watched something every night so far and films I would have usually had to buy or rent. I might cancel on the 24th, check out lovefilm and then decide which I prefer.

Arrow War.  Korean movie.  Really well done, and entertaining.