Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

The Creature wrote:

I've been digging into a lot of 'That 70's Show' lately. I'm just about past 4 seasons in now...good show.

Love that show!!!

Community

Only fools and horses.

More Community

Rugby sevens and darts.

The Ultimate Fighter, season 8

How I Met Your Mother

Criminal Minds and My Parents Are Aliens

Ufc: on Fuel 3

I am watching X files season 7 and despite the impression I got from forums and reviews etc that season 7 was a major dip in quality i think the first five episodes of the show are excellent and i am enjoying this season immensely.

i just watched the season finales of hawaii five-o, ncis, and ncis los angeles and it seemed that there was 1 theme that linked them all together a building blew up in each one. Now comes the hard part waiting for the new  seasons to start. but on the other hand in june storage wars, rizzoli and isles, franklin and bash, the glades, and burn notice all start new seasons.

Last edited by daxter (2012-05-16 18:42:14)

^^So they were all directed by Michael Bay? lol

Nba Thunder vs. Lakers Game 2

JJ wrote:

^^So they were all directed by Michael Bay? lol

Nba Thunder vs. Lakers Game 2

you know now that you said that it probably could've been true nice one

Finishing season 8 of the Ultimate Fighter. Finally got myself seasons 1 &2 so they'll be next smile

^^ that will be a good time big_smile

Community season finale

The season finales of The Secret Circle and The Vampire Diaries

ChainSaW80 wrote:
The Creature wrote:

I've been digging into a lot of 'That 70's Show' lately. I'm just about past 4 seasons in now...good show.

Love that show!!!

I'm into the 6th season now, so far all awesome seasons. I'm kind of dreading season 8 though, I hear it sucks because they ruin all of the relationships.

^ it wasn't quite the same without Eric but I loved every character on that show so it didn't suffer terribly without him. I was so sad when that show went off the air though...I don't think I have been sadder to see any show before it leave the air.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

^ it wasn't quite the same without Eric but I loved every character on that show so it didn't suffer terribly without him. I was so sad when that show went off the air though...I don't think I have been sadder to see any show before it leave the air.

I'm glad I found someone who tolerates the eighth season, I don't feel so bad about it now. lol
Yes, it's a great show...Hyde and Red Foreman are my favorite characters I think. Though it's hard to decide, they're all well developed and likeable.

I'm on season 5 of Lost and on the episode "LaFleur". I've always liked Sawyer-centric episodes and thought this was a good one.

Open all hours with one of the greatest comics of all time the late Ronnie Barker.

Masterchef Australia. I keep wanting to go on that show but it'd be too hard being a vego if the main ingredient I have to cook with is a meat tongue

Pawn Stars

Don't Trust the B In Apartment 23 "Its just Sex"

Last edited by revengebiteme (2012-05-22 13:55:00)

Eureka "Many Happy Returns"