Topic: Mr. Jones (thriller w/scarecrow)

Just finished these two scarecrow masks for Scarecrow Films and their upcoming thriller Mr. Jones which begins shooting mid-June in Los Angeles. The story has a mystical forest shaman protecting folks from evil.

My Facebook page (Grim Stitch Factory) is here if you wish to LIKE ME.
http://www.facebook.com/GrimStitchFactory?ref=tn_tnmn

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv68/ghostcinderella/AA6small.jpg

Last edited by Bunshinsaba (2012-06-04 21:56:41)

Re: Mr. Jones (thriller w/scarecrow)

have done a like. all looks good. good on you! smile

Very cool, though I wonder why you put the vertical ridge in?  Generally when scalps are removed they're done horizontally, not side-to-side.  Nonetheless, great work, FeistyTide.

Very creepy, I like them a lot! Don't have facebook but I like them anyway tongue

azathoth wrote:

Very cool, though I wonder why you put the vertical ridge in?  Generally when scalps are removed they're done horizontally, not side-to-side.  Nonetheless, great work, FeistyTide.

The vertical ridges (in the masks above) were the desire of the client. What was the point about scalps, I have to ask. The two pieces above (to which I assume you are referring) are not meant to rtepresent human tissue... of am I really missing something?  LOL...

Very good work, as always!

The masks look great. I never pass up a scarecrow flick, every the terrible Scarecrow Slayer installments.

Slithereens wrote:

The masks look great. I never pass up a scarecrow flick, every the terrible Scarecrow Slayer installments.

LOL.... yeah those are pretty bad... but (gulp) I own all three on one of those Edge Creek re-release omnibus dvds.  Have you seen HUSK? I thought is was pretty well done.

I'm already eager to see Mr. Jones, as the director is the writer of The Divide, which has a thread in the General Forum. And if you lie scarecrows, please visit my mask website: grimstitchfactory.com  and you can also LIKE me on my Grim Stitch Factory Facebook page.

Straight up creepy...in a good way, of course. Nice work, and thanks for sharing.

* Edit* Went and visited your facebook page. Good stuff!

Last edited by Underdog (2012-06-18 22:27:48)

weird cool masks... I like the ones without teeth that cover your head

These masks are super creepy! Hopefully the movie is just as creepy as these masks look. Great work, I've liked you on facebook.