Topic: Back For Good

Hello my second family!  I am back!!! 

I'm not one for excuses but I've had a noticeable absence from this site for the most part of this year.  Turmoil from life has finally subsided.  Without giving away too much personal life, I was arrested on a bullshit thing in early February and have spent the last few months in and out of court.  I was also attacked from a Craigslist transaction.  I was fired from my job because of that.  So all the mental rebound from dealing with all that has lead me to most nights lay on the floor and just contemplate suicide.  My wife actually walked in on me with a belt around my neck and me half unconscious on the floor and she saved my life. 

I got the help I need and I

Re: Back For Good

it's about time you got back here Whoudini....

My uncle brainwashed me politically and it had impact on my whole thought process and I stayed absent from everything except twitter.  Now, the internet is mine again!!!

oh but the one shred of good news that happened when i was gone, I became a published author with two horror stories that are on Amazon and Barnes and Noble's Website, search my name, Matthew Kunka, the names are Yellow Eyes and The Neighbor

Welcome back, Garden. smile

Thanks, Creature.  Although you've been there for me every day of this shit including helping save my life that horrible day.  True friend

Sorry to hear you've been through so much this year. What doesn't kill us, certainly makes us stronger, even if that does sounds cliche.

Are your books available for kindle and in the UK? Would love to have a gander at them smile Congratulations on being published and all the best for the future.

Yes all my books, just added a new one, are available on EVERY amazon website worldwide.  Just search my name, Matthew Kunka....although I just checked and two aren't but, 3 are.  Matthew Kunka is the name!  They're Kindle only. 

What doesn't kill us does make us stronger, cliche is only one because it's so damn true.  Thank you for the kind words.  I'd appreciate if you took part in the Why I am a horror fan thread, we pick a new topic each day and make videos on it.  Creature and I, that is.  join in, the more the merrier

Oh god me on a youtube vid? I'm not a public speaker! lol but I'll certainly subscribe and watch you guys do your stuff.

youtube isn't public speaking, it's talking to yourself and publishing it haha

Glad to hear you got your life back in order. Welcome back!!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Heh heh.
Here is a thing I did about a year ago for a guy's weekly blog.  He never used it, but Bobo got his SAG card for it.

azathoth wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Heh heh.
Here is a thing I did about a year ago for a guy's weekly blog.  He never used it, but Bobo got his SAG card for it.

Azz...loved your video!  It's nice to see you...you have great voice  smile

Thanks guys and Azzy, awesome video.  You need to do more!  Join in with Creature and I if you want!

^^
If something strikes me, I may.  That 'Insidious' vid took me 9 takes to get down.  Mostly 'cause Bobo kept stabbing me in the middle of it.  Silly monkey.

@DG- thanks, you reminded me that I owe PuppyMonster a reading of Poe's "The Raven."  I was just going to do a voice recording, but now I think I may use puppet action.  Just have to wait until my cough goes away.

When Monkeys Attack, haha

welcome back for fucks sakes garden

I need to be here more before I lose it... this place kept my sanity that I seem to be losing now...

OR

this place made me insane when I was here .... not sure exactly what way the wind is blowing!

comfortably insane is quit alright and acceptable!!!!

yep yep