Re: Euro Cup starts Today

wolfman1959 wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Better believe I will be!  England and I'm not sure yet on Ukraine and Sweden, I'm not too familiar with either team but as of now, Sweden

Good Man! smile

Good man to both of you!

I can't wait for that game to start, it's all of 9 hours away just about here

England v France is only a few minutes away and I can't wait.  England fans in both myself and my wife

i say that England 2 - 1 France

i just dont wanna see France win haha

Ukraine and Sweden. Uh oh

I fucking hate when football matches end in ties

Is that what happened with England? I was trying to check scores on my phone earlier but to no avail.

to be fair i missed the first 35 minutes of the match as getting home from work but of what i saw i wasn't impressed. a defensive display by England, i never saw a proper shot at goal from them and they were living dangerously pretty much all the game. T o let France keep coming at you like that was a dangerous tactic. i kept expecting France to grab a goal near the end and can't say it would not have been deserved. At the end of the day a fair result for England in getting a point, but they need to do a lot better against Sweden. i still think they will be coming home after the Ukraine Game. we ain't good enough.

wolfman1959 wrote:

to be fair i missed the first 35 minutes of the match as getting home from work but of what i saw i wasn't impressed. a defensive display by England, i never saw a proper shot at goal from them and they were living dangerously pretty much all the game. T o let France keep coming at you like that was a dangerous tactic. i kept expecting France to grab a goal near the end and can't say it would not have been deserved. At the end of the day a fair result for England in getting a point, but they need to do a lot better against Sweden. i still think they will be coming home after the Ukraine Game. we ain't good enough.

Yeah Alexi Lalas has been ripping on that game on twitter all afternoon. That's sad though, really not a big France fan.

i'm not even watching this game on now haha, turning it on as we speak

It's been the most exciting I've seen. Lot of shots on goal but some great defense is keeping the scores even. I think Ukraine might actually be outplaying Sweden though.

Sweden! BYAH!

Ukraine defiantly outplayed Sweden in a great matchup

I'm very surprised because I really didn't think they were that good. But they showed great skills all throughout the match.

I hope Poland goes down!!!!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I hope Poland goes down!!!!

Too soon man.

haha I know, I said that before I took a nap and without an alarm, woke up 5 minutes before the Czech/Greece game.

Got out of class early so I caught the end of Czech/Greece. Nothing is better than watching your team lose and eating taco bell. talk about a lose lose.

haha, I'm a huge Czech fan and they performed well against the Greeks.  I HATE Poland and am not even a Russian fan, but I'm cheering for Russia.  Tomorrow's matchups are going to be great.

What's all this about Russia marching?

I lost all respect for Russia and am now cheering for Poland after their fans did that embarrassing disgrace to the sport.

always going to be trouble in that first group. Russia, Czechslovakia and Poland in the same group.  Sheesh.

Poor Greece, they needed that win with all the shit going on in their economy right now.

England match will now kick off at 8pm instead of 7:45pm.

That thunderstorm  in Ukraine v France match! was madness

I sat down to watch the match for 30 seconds lols then got suspended.