Topic: Today is my birthday

Today I am 32 years old.  Dunno what I should for my birthday today. I dont feel like getting drunk/hammered or anything.

Re: Today is my birthday

Happy Birthday!  Just chill, relax, and throw a couple of horror films in.  big_smile

Happy Birthday and yeah I agree with Az you cannot go wrong with just watching some horror movies

Isn't there also some weird horror slasher movie called My Bloody Birthday or something? LOL

Happy Birthday To Me is an awesome horror birthdaymovie

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Urritap. Cheers, hope you watch some good horror movies!

Happy Birthday, Urritap! I always treat myself to a favorite meal, and some donuts, and surround myself with lots of friends/family Then cap it off with a favorite movie, followed by some good loving from my wife.

yeah that's what I should do tonight to further celebrate my birthday. Watch a horror movie or 2.  Dont feel like watching any of the Saw movies on my birthday LOL. Maybe something short and simple and classic like one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies or watch the classic Jack Frost horror movie or something. Even Freaked sounds good right now too

Happy Birthday smile

Happy birthday and welcome.
Be sure to stop by the birthday thread in the general chit/chat section and add your b-day. smile

Well the only horror movie that I just watched an hour and a half ago earlier tonight was Nightmare on Elm Street 3 for DVD.  Other DVDs I'm going to watch later tomorrow is the Three Stooges Volume 1 Collection DVD and the Cheech and Chong comedy Yellowbeard