Topic: free movie

I noticed there was a free movie up. I'd like to put GT up for free if you guys are up for it.

Re: free movie

Hell yeah, I'm up for watching Gun Town, Ace. smile

Re: free movie

I hear you're working on a sequel so I would obviously like to see the first.

Re: free movie

the5thdroog wrote:

I hear you're working on a sequel so I would obviously like to see the first.

I was, but I couldn't get it funded. Shame.

Re: free movie

The Creature wrote:

Hell yeah, I'm up for watching Gun Town, Ace. smile

awesome man. I guess Meh or maybe one of the mods would be the ones to hook that up.

Re: free movie

hell yeah let's watch Gun Town

Re: free movie

Good idea ace! Im not sure how to get a hold of Meh these days but maybe ask one of the mods!

Re: free movie

aceofspades70 wrote:
the5thdroog wrote:

I hear you're working on a sequel so I would obviously like to see the first.

I was, but I couldn't get it funded. Shame.

So no GT 2... that sucks man... I think you should keep getting money for your first one... since I had to pay for it you might as well keep gettin money tongue