Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

We won't stay.  We'll one by one be picked off by the herd of zombies coming soon to a town near you, godspeed everyone

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DemonToSome wrote:

I wonder if RIP still has gun???

Probably not after he shot himself, the crazy bastard lol

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

lol crazy bastard is right... crazy drunk fuk he lucked out on that one. I haven't talked to him in yrs since he left here.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

I hear ya garden and ha I remember when you were gettin tied to the wreckin ball lol
I hope its still freakin peakin man


I love being married almost 2 years later and I love my wife more each day (some cliches are true haha)

and some cliches are so bullshit they keep ya from gettin hitched (or are they the true ones? hmm )

anyways hope the next 60 yrs are just as pleasant buddy!

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

I am newly introduced to the drunk thread and I feel like I will have many posts there.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

right on Mr. Black, it's about time you old timer you big_smile
there isn't many of us it seems lately from back in the day.

*edit* wtf am I saying lol I haven't been around myself lately tongue but trying to

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-06-19 21:04:19)

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

oh this site.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DemonToSome wrote:

right on Mr. Black, it's about time you old timer you big_smile
there isn't many of us it seems lately from back in the day.

*edit* wtf am I saying lol I haven't been around myself lately tongue but trying to

Total odd ball move on my part but I hardly remember any of the old timers. A few. Not enough of us around.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

bump

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Yes the site was a lot more fun "back in the day".  But that doesn't mean it isn't still fun.  If we keep talking about films people will want to join in more.  Forums need a lot of people posting to keep them active and current. 

I have tried a few other forums as well.  but they either are not very active or they are filled with Trolls so it is hard to have an intelligent conversation.   let's be happy for the good group we have now and keep up the posting!  Eventually the oldies will come back smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DirtyGirl wrote:

Yes the site was a lot more fun "back in the day".  But that doesn't mean it isn't still fun.  If we keep talking about films people will want to join in more.  Forums need a lot of people posting to keep them active and current. 

I have tried a few other forums as well.  but they either are not very active or they are filled with Trolls so it is hard to have an intelligent conversation.   let's be happy for the good group we have now and keep up the posting!  Eventually the oldies will come back smile


I hope so.  We need Rip back haha.  None of this hug and kiss bullshit we need horror back.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DirtyGirl, you have brought back horror to this site with your daily horror movie postings.  Creature and I are trying to bring back horror too with our podcasts and videos.  It's hard work but we will bring this site back and better than ever!!!!

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

DirtyGirl, you have brought back horror to this site with your daily horror movie postings.  Creature and I are trying to bring back horror too with our podcasts and videos.  It's hard work but we will bring this site back and better than ever!!!!


Thanks Garden for your kind words,  I was just looking at some older threads and this same discussion was going on three years ago.  I think Forums go in cycles. 

Just keep posting about movies and starting new discussions.  That is what will keep the forums alive.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Which we will do until we're blue in the face because we love horror smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Hey Im still around.. not as much as I used to due to my damn job.. but this thread has motivated me to post some more articles and threads that I have been meaning to write.  been awhile since I served up one of " Mistress' Lists" big_smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

You go away for a long time and come back and you're still just as loved and welcome as ever!

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Yeah, I've missed Mistress' "Lists", always a great and fun read. As for HM.ca, this place is awesome, sadly I don't spend nearly enough time in the forums as I should, but I often pop in to see some of the very informative horror posts from a true horror family, so keep it up guys!

I love this place, there is no other forum on the Net like it!

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

No doubt man, no other place like this fantastic place.

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

I like it here because I feel equal. I havn't seen every single horror out there, I can't even say I've watched that many. I've not been here too long and I probably will only be concidered as aquaintance to all of you but you've all made me feel pretty comfortable here. I don't feel inferior because I'm female and havn't seen the deepest darkest depths of horror. The best part of that is I don't get called a pussy because I don't watch the more extreme. I haven't put myself through the likes of a serbian film or THC and I don't feel like you lot think I'm not a real horror fan like people on other forums do sometimes. You've also introduced me to things I had no idea about like Giallos. I think I'll be here for a little while longer smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

I'd call you a pussy for not watching them but I'm just a playful guy.  The Creature and I have a running podcast/video program about being a horror fan.  We, like you said above, point out that you dont have to see every horror film because it's respect that makes a horror fan a horror fan.  Respect and an open mind go a long way!!!  Glad you're part of our fucked up family

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Deth_Banger wrote:

Yeah, I've missed Mistress' "Lists", always a great and fun read. As for HM.ca, this place is awesome, sadly I don't spend nearly enough time in the forums as I should, but I often pop in to see some of the very informative horror posts from a true horror family, so keep it up guys!

I love this place, there is no other forum on the Net like it!


And thanks to you Deth Banger for keeping us well informed.  We really appreciate it smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DirtyGirl wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:

Yeah, I've missed Mistress' "Lists", always a great and fun read. As for HM.ca, this place is awesome, sadly I don't spend nearly enough time in the forums as I should, but I often pop in to see some of the very informative horror posts from a true horror family, so keep it up guys!

I love this place, there is no other forum on the Net like it!


And thanks to you Deth Banger for keeping us well informed.  We really appreciate it smile

big_smile Thank you! Maybe we will see a DirtyGirl/Mistress combined list in the future? smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Deth_Banger wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:

Yeah, I've missed Mistress' "Lists", always a great and fun read. As for HM.ca, this place is awesome, sadly I don't spend nearly enough time in the forums as I should, but I often pop in to see some of the very informative horror posts from a true horror family, so keep it up guys!

I love this place, there is no other forum on the Net like it!


And thanks to you Deth Banger for keeping us well informed.  We really appreciate it smile

big_smile Thank you! Maybe we will see a DirtyGirl/Mistress combined list in the future? smile


That would be a great idea!  How about a top 25  MOH?

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

DirtyGirl wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

And thanks to you Deth Banger for keeping us well informed.  We really appreciate it smile

big_smile Thank you! Maybe we will see a DirtyGirl/Mistress combined list in the future? smile


That would be a great idea!  How about a top 25  MOH?

Pretty please!  big_smile

Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

Mistress & DG ~ A new horror movie list is to be desired! big_smile

Deth_Banger ~ You do indeed provide this site with a lot of great news. Thank you for all you do!

Ultraviolence ~ We're glad to have you apart of our horror family, and we hope you stay! smile