Topic: Do u remember that cartoon?

i saw it long long time ago, when i was about 7 or 8(i'm 25 now). it's very like  "Ghostbusters"(may be, that was"ghostbusters", but I didn't manage to find it in the List of The Real Ghostbusters episodes . Don't remember the storyline, but there were living dead, zombies, that rose from their graves... i even remember them talking to people and i remember one important detail : the zombie woman's name was MARTHA.

I hope, someone saw it and still remembers...

I just want to know what cartoon was that.

Thanks a lot!

Re: Do u remember that cartoon?

James Bond Jr

i remember going through chanels on the t.v one night and coming across a Hulk Hogan cartoon episode with zombies that looked pretty atmospheric. was that it?

Teletubbies?

Vasquez wrote:

Teletubbies?

ha-ha=)))

wolfman1959 wrote:

i remember going through chanels on the t.v one night and coming across a Hulk Hogan cartoon episode with zombies that looked pretty atmospheric. was that it?

may be...At least the atmosphere of Hulk Hogan cartoon looks similar to what i'm looking for.

i'm searching for that episode(with zombies)  now. thanx anyway=)

wolfman1959 wrote:

Just found that episode. Rock-n-zombies. That was different, but i love such things.

Now i have lots of staff to check out)

I FOUND IT!!!!!! That was "Ghostbusters episode Dairy Farm(or dairy Farm of the living dead). Worth seeing. Especially for those keen on watching old creepy cartoons.
Thanks you, guys. Even for teletubbies - answer=))