Re: Euro Cup starts Today

BASSI wrote:

England match will now kick off at 8pm instead of 7:45pm.

That thunderstorm  in Ukraine v France match! was madness

I sat down to watch the match for 30 seconds lols then got suspended.

you're obsessed with the weather Bassi smile

England Sweden is on now, so happy about that!

But the weather was awesome are we to agree with that.

I was in the hospital, remember?  I literally came home, turned on the TV and the Eng/Swe game was just about to start

That final goal was unreal. Absolutely fantastic game.

England's first and third goal were good but England to me are always same old same old and are the most annoying, irritating team to watch. i actually hate it when we take the lead in a game because we automatically sit back, go deep and let the other team come attack for long periods. when we ever learn! ?we always  do things the hard way! don't celebrate yet because we are not there yet, not by a long way. one of these days we are going to get a right thumping and to be honest it is going to be deserved  and it's long overdue. don't know why i bother watching  as it is so predictable. cannot remember when England last played well and dominated a game.

who won?  I fell asleep at half time

England. Was a good game

The first half was really exciting.  Not too pumped about today's games but still looking forward to them

I bet Russia are going to obliterate Greece. Im so sure id put my life savings on it. Im predict 20 nil is the minimum score.

Poor Greece, nothing can go their way haha

I feel oh so bad for them.

The match is about start England vs pizza lol

this match has been ridiculous.

Agreed. I bet it goes to bloody penalties

I have been totally neglecting the Euros, sad on my part, I miss it, watched some of Espana vs France yesterday, great game

Damn, did that bad-ass Nazi zombie commander,Colonel Herzog from Dead snow put some penalty curse on the England team from beyond the grave or something?

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-06-24 21:05:48)

Yeah I'm kinda sad that England is out. The penalty kicks were just awful.

who is left in? I know Portugal is still in it they play Wednesday if I'm not mistaken

Portugal, Spain, Germany, and Italy.

all good teams!

Though the final is likely going to be Spain and Germany. It still should be an interesting week.

SPAIN! Viva la SPAIN!

Spain played some of the best football i have ever seen and im being serious. Amazing to think that they have one 2 Euros and a World Cup in a row. Makes me annoyed that my club team Liverpool used have Torres and the magnificent Alonso in it.