Topic: Delete My Account

Hey, whoever is in "charge" delete my account.  I've had time to think about it and I'm done.  Delete my account, block it, whatever you have to do.  I do not want Gardenofstone10 to be on this site anymore.  Thank you

Re: Delete My Account

still not deleted

Accounts can't be deleted.

Why does this have to be made so dramatic? A private e-mail to the site would have been sufficient.

Or you could just stop coming here.  lol  It's as easy as that.

Anybody know exactly what happened here? I thought he liked this site.

That was way too much Drama for a Tuesday morning!

Oh and BTW...supposedly we are not "Real Horror Fans"

how are we not real horror fans?

"We are not real horror fans."

Huh?  Did I miss something somewhere?  I find that statement to be insulting; not for myself (I'm just a hack compared to most of you), but for everyone else.  I am disappointed if this came from a HM member.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-06-26 14:12:05)

that what I was wondering Az I found it insulting as well

DirtyGirl wrote:

Oh and BTW...supposedly we are not "Real Horror Fans"

Is that what Gardenofstone10 said?

If that is what he thinks of us...then good riddance.

Quote: @HorrorMovies  is a second rate website anyways. No breaking news, no real horror fans.

we dont need him, you think you know people man hurts my feelings not cool man

This figures, I post my epic documentary about my experiences on HM, and the very next day someone has to go and blow up a new thing!  lol

The monkeys are all just shaking their heads...

revengebiteme wrote:

Don't worry, you always have the monkey horde to protect you and Toby.  big_smile

Well it took him 4 years to relise then.

Why do people have to announce when they come & go anyway, just post or don't end of story.

i don't know what went on today i missed it! i think it's proberly just as well i did. what the fuck not real horror fans? this is the best horror forum made by fans ever!!!!!! this has so many wonderful people and true knowledgable fans who RESPECT the genre and people. to say that is just being an arsehole and a downright insult to those who work hard on here and on related horror work. what upset him just because we don't all like gore and extreme horror films for the sake of it? that's not horror that's just film making on a very low level.

^^
Wisdom

revengebiteme wrote:

Exactly. I've never had a problem with him, in fact, I've never had a problem with anyone here. You're all awesome, and that's why I write for this site. I love you guys. I also agree, there is no need for the drama.

Just walk away and be done. Simple.

I like my true horror fans here, I've found a slew of movies thanks to you folks and it keeps getting bigger!

How odd, I just mentioned on Creature's HM Fun thread the other day that we have not had any drama around here for quite some time, then boom, we have drama again.  I wish I knew what set him off.  He has always seemed like a good guy, but that certainly doesn't excuse insulting the site and the members here.  We are all here for fun, cause lord knows that there is enough drama out in the real world.

Garden is a good, close friend of mine, however I don't often agree with his tact. If he didn't like the site, then so be it, but to publicly announce it is just something that a kid my age would do.

Matt, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. We'll always be good pals, though.

Oh, and we are still doing those horror podcasts, so if anyone wants to join, send me a PM!

We're cool peoples.  A few dumb posts cannot break this community.  While we can oggle at the weirdness of those posts, we know better than to slap our friends in the face.  That is the strength of HM.

(Except for Wolfy, I get to slap him with bananas.  lol )

edit- Ty, I respect your friendship to Garden, and I have no problem with it.  I'm sorry if I sound like I'm coming down hard on your friend, but it's how I feel, and I won't lie about my feelings.  I respect out friendship too much to lie about that.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-06-26 15:54:42)

^^^Creature, you are a wise and mature teenager^^^