Re: Delete My Account

DirtyGirl wrote:

^^^Creature, you are a wise and mature teenager^^^

he sure is mary! he has always impressed me and so do you! i don't have anything personaly against matt, he has always been ok with me and seems like a good guy but to say what he has said was uncalled for and out of order. we ARE serious when we need to be and we are passionate about our genre , this is a site where we are friends ( family like even ) and we can have fun and josh each other as well and give out love as well if we want and it doesn't offend the person concerned. i have deleted him from my facebook friends because i felt i should. i have not blocked him but what he said is crap.

this is garden.  i love this site and all on it except dirtygirl.  she didnt respond to private messages so thus a thread.  i miss all of you and youre all horror fans.  just dg i cant stand.  love you all

^^Nothing against you man but DG is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking with online.

I respect the fact that you have your own opinion (the world would be a boring place if we were all the same) but, I agree that announcing all this publicly instead of just bowing out with some dignity is childish. I don't know what happened exactly but all of this could have been handled better.

I still consider you a friend, so if you need to talk just hit me up on skype.

Oh and Wolfie, BOLLOCKS!

Last edited by z3r0c00l (2012-06-26 19:44:37)

And now for something completely different (lighten the mood, whatever):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCca5mPMp9A

nah i def overreacted haha  i wish i could take that back.  i just wanted to talk to dg to sort it out and felt attacked instead.  she is one of the nicest i know too.  i overreacted which is rare for me.  plus my words were out of context.  hit me up on skype i have no hm contacts....placebobsh matt kunka

i take back all isaid and wanna join the site again

Someone reactivate the guys account, Geesh...

nocode12 wrote:

i take back all isaid and wanna join the site again

Tough. You can't go round slagging the site and its members off and expect to be welcomed back like the prodigal son.
You wanted to be banned so I granted your request.
Only mods and admin have the ability to ban.
You broke rule 1, respect. You showed no respect for the site or its members.
Stay away, your time here has ended.

Get rid of him guys, put as much distance between you and him as possible and that goes for anyone who considers him a personal friend to. He was my friend ..until he stole over a hundred dollars from me and then attacked me calling me crazy and making fun of my personal relationships. He is not a good guy, he is a very cruel and mannipulative and selfish person

OK, shit got real. 
There is ONE RULE on HM, and as Howdy said, it's respect.
And to steal money from someone?  No way, no how, no sir.

Me and Baby sparred all the time about Paris, but we're still friends, because we respected each other about our little jabs.

The monkey has spoken.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070214005819/uncyclopedia/images/f/f9/Monkeypunch.jpg

Baby is a wonderful kind girl and has a big heart and tells it as it is and doesn't lie so i find this dispicable and explains a lot about a certain closed facebook page and then re opened under a different name because  he was getting a lot of problems from " Stalkers". the mist has cleared.a warning to others here. thanks Rhi .

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-06-27 14:23:47)

z3r0c00l wrote:

^^Nothing against you man but DG is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking with online.

I respect the fact that you have your own opinion (the world would be a boring place if we were all the same) but, I agree that announcing all this publicly instead of just bowing out with some dignity is childish. I don't know what happened exactly but all of this could have been handled better.

I still consider you a friend, so if you need to talk just hit me up on skype.

Oh and Wolfie, BOLLOCKS!

and Bollocks to you too sir!

nocode12 wrote:

this is garden.  i love this site and all on it except dirtygirl.  she didnt respond to private messages so thus a thread.  i miss all of you and youre all horror fans.  just dg i cant stand.  love you all

so all of this is because dirtygirl didn't respond to a private message? of course she should have answered straight away she has nothing else to do right. naughty dirty girl!! you should be ashamed! shit if that's the case i  would dislike pretty much everyone on here! oh well, back to smacking my head against the brick wall thinking of re in forcing it with barbed wire!!!!

Bollocks for all, I say!

azathoth wrote:

Bollocks for all, I say!

amen to that.

It's so disheartening when you meet people you think are nice and turn out to be different...

Whoa, didn't know about the money thing. That's beyond messed up. I'd never steal from anyone. Friend deleted.

I dunno, I think the personal stuff is worse than theft. Money is money but getting personal, that bites.

@ZDog- love that new avatar!

^^Thanks! One of my favorite movies! I even have an original poster framed up and on the wall!

@Ultra - I think now days money can be just as bad as the personal stuff. Especially if you're not working. Which I'm currently unemployed so it just hits me wrong. I couldn't do that to anyone.

I hear ya, it's a hard time for most of us at the moment stealing from friends is beyond the messed up. If it was me I'd be flying out to hunt the bitch down big_smile Steal from me, youre taking food outta my childs mouth and that is worse than attacking me verbally but personal attacks are my line that you don't cross.

^^ Exactly.

I hate forum drama. I was a member of a Futurama forum and one of the Admins their lied about his whole entire life, his kids, and was a huge pervert and a huge liar. It's a long story, but I've been on enough forums filled with drama and man it sucks. But any ways, bad thread someone close it.

^^

I agree. Time to put this one to rest.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-06-27 20:45:37)

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Get rid of him guys, put as much distance between you and him as possible and that goes for anyone who considers him a personal friend to. He was my friend ..until he stole over a hundred dollars from me and then attacked me calling me crazy and making fun of my personal relationships. He is not a good guy, he is a very cruel and mannipulative and selfish person

Oh wow, that's messed up...was this when he was selling his dvds and stuff on e-bay?