Topic: Full Moon Tonight. Get out the Werewolf movies

I own The Howling, American Werewolf In London, and Silver Bullet.  If you have not seen Silver Bullet PLEASE check it out.  It is very interesting considering it has a great scary atmopshere and also plays like a drama more than a horror at some parts.

I will probably watch The Howling.  Big Joe Dante fan and the atmosphere in that movie is out of this world.  I also have Wolfen and Bad Moon.

There are a couple decent Tales from the Crypt episodes "The Secret, and Werewolf Concierto" that are pretty good for Full Moon nights.

Actually pretty much any dark Horror movie is good on a full moon.   

What werewolf movie are you going to watch tonight?

Last edited by PrinceofDarkness (2012-06-04 15:42:45)

Re: Full Moon Tonight. Get out the Werewolf movies

Hey, who's turn is it to lock up Wolfy tonight?  The last time I did it he spiked my tea with wolfsbane and I ended up naked on the Tube in Piccadilly Circus at 3AM.

My favorite werewolf movies -
1) An American Werwolf In London
2) Silver Bullet
3) The Wolfman (orig.)
4) The Howling

Also, I've been wanting to go outside one of these nights so I can stare up. Haven't done that in quite awhile. Full moons are excellent.

azathoth wrote:

Hey, who's turn is it to lock up Wolfy tonight?  The last time I did it he spiked my tea with wolfsbane and I ended up naked on the Tube in Piccadilly Circus at 3AM.

i chose maven and mistress to wrap me up in chains and....... i better go i've got a boner!! tongue

Another one that I couldn't remember earlier, and is now for certain in my top five, is Werewolf Of London (1935). An underappreciated Universal classic.

Dog soldiers has crept its way into my fave werewolf movie list. It's hard to find a good wolf movie. American werewolf in London is obviously the best wolf movie made IMHO but dog soldiers for me is pretty close. I stand alone here probably but I really enjoyed the new Wolfman with del toro.

'American Werewolf' is one of my all time favourites.......and i'll take any excuse to watch it!

I love 'Dog Soldiers' for it's dark humour.

'Ginger Snaps' is also a good werewolf movie.

Ginger snaps is great, played a big part of my horror discovery in my mid teens.