Re: Guy eats homeless man's face- for 18 minutes

^^
Got me, I haven't been keeping up with the story.  Just be careful, Monsieur Black.

oh no need. Sobriety, minus the beer, but yeah, I don't want to know any more about this story but it's like a literal train wreck that I can't look away from

there are twisted bastards out there.  Im sure there will be a film "loosely based" on these events in no time.

^^
What's your pick for director- Eli Roth, Rob Zombie, Uwe Boll?  sad

They'll combine the three and make it an anthology.

It'll be called, "A Hard Face to Swallow"

I just saw the picture of the guy's face as it's healing.  Doesn't look as delicious now it's all scabby n shit

azathoth wrote:

Ah, my drunken friend emerges tonight!  Sorry, old chap, but I try to keep it "less real" when it comes to face eating.

Yeah I draw a line on face eating but if he was eating his intestines then that makes all the difference tongue

Bath salts were not in this man's system. Mass hysteria for bath salts?

People are claiming it's all fake. That this is one big government cover up for something bigger than a crack head on a violent rampage. There was apparently no "bath salts" in his system. The rabies thing could be legit though? Rabies is known to cause sudden violent outbursts but Rabies hasn't been recorded in western countries in years! But with exports and imports there could have been something brought over.

I buy the rabies thing more than anything. Alas if this is going to turn into some anti-drug thing for marijuana now. God help us. The only thing a marijuana user is going to massacre is Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza.

Yeah, eating a guy's face is way too much work for someone who smoked a doobie.  Best part- one of my apartments in college was over a Pizza Hut!  (Before the stuffed crust time period though sad  )

Maybe PCP?  Bad batch of meth?  Don't know if I buy the rabies thing.  Nylarthotep?

Well they didn't find really anything in his system other than the green. (Nor a pizza sad ) But he did show signs of the rabies but maybe just a really. and I mean REALLY bad case of dehydration. Could've hallucinated, thought he was an extra in DOTD and bam, this is where we end up.

^^
Huh, I gots me no ideas.  The most vicious thing I've ever seen someone do after smoking pot was a carve a pipe.  And at a university of 40K people, that's a lot of pot. 
Maybe his brain just flipped a switch.  This whole incident is so bizarre.

Forget the cannibalism. He carved a pipe? You're kidding

the whole damn thing has been blown out of proportion.

Mr. Black wrote:

Dude was seriously into the craft.  Even bought tools (awl, hand drill, etc) for it.  Watching a guy drill a corncob while singing to Pink Floyd is something else.

aceofspades70 wrote:

No to be snarky, but what is the proportion for eating a guy's face that we can compare this to?

azathoth wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:

Dude was seriously into the craft.  Even bought tools (awl, hand drill, etc) for it.  Watching a guy drill a corncob while singing to Pink Floyd is something else.

I am so intrigued by this. That I can't get that image out of my head. And seeing as I'm going to see Roger Waters in a week or so, makes it even more hilarious.

But yes the drug aspect has been blown out of proportion (rapper Big Lurch did something similar like ten years ago or something) but I think someone getting their face eaten is kind of a big deal.

azathoth wrote:
aceofspades70 wrote:

No to be snarky, but what is the proportion for eating a guy's face that we can compare this to?

i mean as far as all the facebook posts, jokes, altered pics, stuff like that, lol

I can picture a horror movie insipred or based off the events of this about an army of chemically-altered people who eat faces called "Bathsaltians". Hmm..ideas, ideas.

Same people that did Mega Shark vs Crocasauras

Why was he naked to eat his feast?

Comfort more than anything.

lol

I mean think about it. that's comfort 101