Topic: where is RaVeN71806

shit I see little miss raven hasnt posted in ages. did she just slide off the edge or what? hehe i'm sure she got me banned back in the day but all is ggood and I know she didn't give a rats ass I was gone hehe but anyways justa wonderin where that little tart went to tongue

Re: where is RaVeN71806

Who the what?

raven the young thang... shes young but...

I know no one here anymore haha

I have no idea who he's talking about.  I know a Moon Raven, but no aljdfljasljei32520.

I don't know, but more importantly where are Lon and Deadie?  sad        *only whining a little*

^ I wanna know where they've gone to too, DG. Although, last I've heard from DH, he's just been wrapped up with his Tumblr site. He tells me he's getting to be a pretty big deal on there.

Lon....didn't he move somewhere?

The Creature wrote:

^ I wanna know where they've gone to too, DG. Although, last I've heard from DH, he's just been wrapped up with his Tumblr site. He tells me he's getting to be a pretty big deal on there.

Yea, I miss those guys too. What's " Tunbir"?

The Creature wrote:

Cool, what's his name on there?

^ Ooof, I can't remember! If you look up DH here on HM and go into his listed website (Coitus & carnage) though, you'll be able to find a direct link to his Tumblr I believe.

And UD - Tumblr is a type of blog that has a lot of pictures included in its content. Here's a link to the Tumblr home page if you're wondering what it looks like: https://www.tumblr.com/

Last edited by The Creature (2012-06-29 10:10:08)

azathoth wrote:

I have no idea who he's talking about.  I know a Moon Raven, but no aljdfljasljei32520.

I think Demon is talking about a real early poster, I've seen a couple of her posts in the first few pages of some old threads.

^^
Ah, Demon has a good 2 years on me here.

I don't know what's up with Lon.  He said he was going to have to move, then *poof*.  I've sent him a few emails, no reply.  We talked about his family a bunch, but he never gave me any contact info for them.

wierd you guys dont remember her but ya of course Lon and Horsie.... but that is NOT what this topic is about its about raven not the new raven but the old raven damn shit

how about another young tart that might have had a piece of my ban lmao

baby??? lol

I believe he is talking about the young lady who's cousin was murdered.

holy shit I think I kinda remember that...

and another thing it might even be some else I was thinking of

Better yet DTS, where's TiM the Zombie?

I've wondered that too jmh... I wonder if he got a bullet to the cranium neutral
he just disappeared

never mind all that "where's me teeth"?

Still gnawin on your last victim is where they be.

DemonToSome wrote:

Still gnawin on your last victim is where they be.

but i can't remember who my last victim was! it was at least a couple of hours ago, i'm trying to be less violent. i usually make such a mess!

DemonToSome wrote:

holy shit I think I kinda remember that...

and another thing it might even be some else I was thinking of

Perhaps you were thinking of thedeadshallrule.

No hellrat, thats not who I was thinking of for this topic. I know Daph very well and actually I miss her lots.

The person I was trying to remember was her whoever got me fuckin banned lol

*edit* sorry RaVeN71806 if it wasn't you... it probly wasn't roll
I have another idea but I could be wrong again... I was a little drunk at the time hmm

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-07-13 20:09:05)