Topic: 4th of July week 2012

As most of you know, my main thing is trying to find a job, but it seems like every business is taking the entire week since the 4th is on a Wednesday.  Which frees up some time for me to annoy you, lol .

So first-
Anyone grilling, and if so what are you cooking.  And do you have any secret recipes?

2nd-
I should be mostly free Thursday-Sunday if some of you degenerates want to watch a few more movies (Mon & Tues I actually have some TV shows I like- Hell's Kitchen & Master Chef; Wednesday is time to play with the munchkins).

3rd-
Go vote on which day you want the next Movie Night on!  Please?  big_smile

4th-
I know this is a US holiday, but I want everyone all over to have a great week!  And especially to the new influx of new people here (been quite a surge recently), feel free to ask questions, post your thoughts, have fun! 

Look at this guy
<-----
He's all about the fun!

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-02 14:39:03)

Re: 4th of July week 2012

I'm taking the kids to a family BBQ on the 4th. We're gonna be grilling hotdogs & Hamburgers, and watching fireworks. This yr we won't be setting any off though (kids are bummed), just too dry here in Wyoming, especially with all the other fires raging outta control in the surrounding states.

Have fun y'all!!

We don't have 4th July here, well we do but we don't celebrate it but I hope all the HM people across the pond have a fun time!

I'm going to be playing golf a 7 in the morning. Followed by my family's yearly reunion, and maybe some drinks with the family later on.

A quick revision, since I have some friends who like to stop late or not sleep ever at all.

There is now a Skype call called "HM 7/2/2012" running in case people want to do some more bizarre movie watchings.  I won't be on full-time  until something around 11PM, but I'll drop in if people are around.

edit- damn you Skype, why do you hate me so?  What have I done to you?  I have brought the love of horror to you, yet you still mock me.   

Do you see what you have done to my monkeys when trying to chat about banana horror?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_E_ezSeH3Etw/TS-IkgKf1QI/AAAAAAAAAR8/QkWvzrkrtr4/s1600/02+sad+monkey.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-02 16:25:12)

Watched "Within the Woods"
They're still deciding on another movie.

Tomorrow will be a day consisting of burgers and hotdogs with several sides, a big water slide, fireworks. Oh, and I'm seeing The Amazing Spider-Man tomorrow. ~screams like a little girl~

We was going to bbq bit unfortunately due to power outages in our area from a storm last friday they were canceled. My father in law and his wife and our friends who were doing the bbqs just got their power back tonight! Both have had no power since friday night.

Happy 4th July!

Thanks Ultra! I've been up since 5:30 about to leave the house for the golf course. Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy 4th of July all of you! Have an awesome day, hope to speak with you soon. Have fun golfing Panda x

Everyone enjoy.  Off to see the munchkins later on.

4th of July here in Wisconsin is hot and humid as hell! I went out with my dad this morning (about 8:00 AM) to help him with a few things - it's even difficult to breathe. lol. I can't imagine how bad it will be by the afternoon (which is what time it is now, but I'm staying inside with the AC on).

I don't think we'll be going to see any fireworks in town tonight, but we do plan on buying a few for ourselves and having a more private celebration in our back yard. We might not have a cook-out, but I'm sure we'll probably snack up quite a bit.

Also, it's a full moon tonight. I might do some night sky-gazing.

Happy 4th, everyone. smile

Have fun Azzy!

Sounds fun Ty. Wish we'd have some clear skies! I love stargazing.

a very happy 4th of July to all my Amercian friends across the pond smile

Well today was one heck of a 4th of July. I had some hotdogs and teriyaki chicken, went on a huge waterslide I ended up puking on, watched The Amazing Spider-Man, went smimming. It was a fun day.

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCrnJAKdVn6YlL1&amp;w=155&amp;h=114&amp;url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.roadkilltshirts.com%2FAssets%2FProductImages%2FPS_1042_SAM_DRINK_t.jpg

Drank up, played decent golf, buffet of food for lunch, and relaxation starting now! smile

Hubs is working the graveyard shift tonight so we grilled out early--shrimp, mahi and corn on the cob. I'm sitting by my lonesome watching a few movies on Netflix. Started with ColdFish, now it's on to Grave Encounters. Thinking of either Trollhunter or The Loved Ones next depending on my mood.

The Loved ones was really good smile

Happy 4th of July to my southern friends big_smile