Topic: Kitty Quesion

does anyone know how much it costs to have your cat fixed? my cat is female if it makes a difference

Re: Kitty Quesion

You have a broken cat?

ha ha  very funny tongue

I have a dull knife so I'll do it for free...

lol DTS....but come on people, i'm serious.

Cats are demon animals.  I hate them

i actually just had my kitty fixed a few weeks ago, costs around 75$ i think... somewhere around that price range, depending on where you go. and my kitty is a girl...

Anywhere from $75 to $100 - she'll be so out of it afterward, so try to schedule it when you have 1 or 2 days to be home with her, especially if you have steps in the house.

i live in an apartment, i am dirt poor lol

and yes i will be home, i dont start college til sept 24 so we will have her fixed next week

Last edited by Kill The Firstborn (2007-08-22 12:25:07)

sometimes you can call your local SPCA and they will do it for free or at least give you a discount. I had my dog fixed and a chip put in her neck and it cost me like $50 bux.

sometimes the human society host discounted or free spade/neutered events check w/ your local human society to see if the are involved. we spent around $40 for both of our cats one male one female. i think females can run a little higher but i could be wrong.

Last edited by hybrid moments (2007-08-22 14:45:27)

About $75 in the Milwaukee area sometimes the Pet Shelters have discounts.
Thank you for caring about your pet.

ya you definately have to be home with her once you get it done, my cat was walking into walls and stuff like that, and for a few days, she probably wont eat all that much, espically and hard food. bu i was giving my cat milk and tuna so she woldnt starve, and she never really ate a whole lot of it, but she wouldne eat any of the dry food.

thanks very much for your help guys smile
saturday my mom and i are going to the vet to make an appointment for kitty's surgery. hope it all goes well smile

NOOOOOOOO getting dogs fixed is wrong and cats even tho i ahte them is wrong tooo. Soo wat if u get kittens u make some money off them. i think takign away a dogs or cats manhood/womenhood away is wrong. They cant fuck thats gay and with their paws they wont even b able to jack off properly hahaha but i got my dog fixed and she gained alot of weight and its sad to see hes 8 now and stuggles to get up, sooo think bout that

This is Bob Barker reminding you to help control the pet population: Have your pet spayed or neutered.

Thank you, Bob.  Sickf**k, there are so many unwanted animals in the world, it's just the right thing to do.  And making money off kittens is next to impossible.

sickf**k wrote:

NOOOOOOOO getting dogs fixed is wrong and cats even tho i ahte them is wrong tooo. Soo wat if u get kittens u make some money off them. i think takign away a dogs or cats manhood/womenhood away is wrong. They cant fuck thats gay and with their paws they wont even b able to jack off properly hahaha but i got my dog fixed and she gained alot of weight and its sad to see hes 8 now and stuggles to get up, sooo think bout that

Wow, i didnt fully read this......my dog used to hump other dogs after he was fixed.  He didnt always do it, but it was done.  So just because he was fixed doesnt mean he "couldn't fuck" as you said.....and the paws to jack off thing....I wont even say anything about that comment.  And just because your dog got fixed may not be the only reason behing your dogs weight gain.

thanks for your help guys:)
my mom is going to the vet's right now to make and appointment for my kitty