Topic: Horror Movie Reviews

Hello Everyone!

I have some very exciting news!  Meh has fixed the link to submit Movie Reviews.   I know lots of people that seemed interesting in posting their own reviews, but the link didn't work for a while.  Now that it is working again, here is your chance to post all your thoughts on your favourite films! 

I look forward to reading all the new reviews by our members at HM.  My only tips would be try to make it longer than a few sentences and don't post any spoilers! 

Have fun and happy posting!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/write-horror-review/

Re: Horror Movie Reviews

Good stuff.

And here is an important tip- write you review on Notepad or something first, then copy and paste it into the review box!

You know how sometimes your posts get cut off in the middle?  The same can happen to reviews.

Does it strictly have to be horror movie reviews? I'd like to post up a review of The Amazing Spider-Man as well as several other non-horror reviews but if not, then ok. Also, can we post pictures to go along with the review?

YAYYYY it's up again! big_smile

Hey Tri, I've tried doing a review on The Good, The Bad, and The Ugy once for HM, but it was taken down. So I would assume it would be better to keep itin the horror/sci-fi genres.

Sci-fi seems to be OK, we talk about that enough.  But that's about it; no comedy, romance, pure action, dramas, westerns.  Basically, what the majority of the HM community is interested in.

As for pics, I have no idea.  I guess you could try.

Tripod wrote:

Does it strictly have to be horror movie reviews? I'd like to post up a review of The Amazing Spider-Man as well as several other non-horror reviews but if not, then ok. Also, can we post pictures to go along with the review?

Sorry-  only Horror and Horror/SciFi reviews Tripod!  I don't think pictures are included, maybe Meh adds them later  smile 

Here is the mainstream movie website for non-horror....  http://www.moviesonline.ca/

I cant post any reviews. How do i do it. If i go to submit review it says page not found.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I have some very exciting news!  Meh has fixed the link to submit Movie Reviews.   I know lots of people that seemed interesting in posting their own reviews, but the link didn't work for a while.  Now that it is working again, here is your chance to post all your thoughts on your favourite films! 

I look forward to reading all the new reviews by our members at HM.  My only tips would be try to make it longer than a few sentences and don't post any spoilers! 

Have fun and happy posting!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/write-horror-review/

Ah i see sry about that guess i should have read the first post silly me

azathoth wrote:

Good stuff.

And here is an important tip- write you review on Notepad or something first, then copy and paste it into the review box!

You know how sometimes your posts get cut off in the middle?  The same can happen to reviews.

A very wise Monkey indeed!

i might try a few horror film reviews again. used to do them but a lot of them didn't get shown apart from on my own reviews. proberly good reason, i suck!

I haven't written a review in years it seems.
well wolfy, do it agan do it again... I thought you just bite!

Seems to be broken again...for me at least, as I see others are posting reviews without issues.