Topic: Psycho Hiker (Exclusive YouTube Series)

Hey Guys,

My name is Rick T. Foster. I am a film director and screen writer. I am one of the co-founders of One Epic Shot Productions. We are here to bring you all kinds of entertainment, and hope to achieve in moving forward to bigger and better things. We love movies, we have the passion, and hope to succeed. Here is a couple of our short films we made recently.

Newly formed One Epic Shot Productions is here to bring you a creepy new web series based of the Hitcher movies called "Psycho Hiker." There is currently 4 more in development as 2 have already been officially released on YouTube. Here are links to the videos on One Epic Shot's Official YouTube Page!!! Please comment and let us know what you guys think!

Psycho Hiker (Part 1)
Two guys driving around cross paths with a psychotic hitchhiker. After attempting to run him down, the hiker seeks revenge.
http://youtu.be/wFYXiq3dO4I

Psycho Hiker (Part 2)
One of the victims of the "Psycho Hiker" escapes after his friend is gunned down. After finding safety in his apartment, he calls some friends for some help. Then strange things begin to happen.... and he quickly realizes that it may be too late for the aid of his friends.
http://youtu.be/giNi1tMTiCw

If you like the videos you can learn more about One Epic Shot Productions at http://www.facebook.com/OneEpicShot

There will be more videos to come in the future.

NOTICE
**I do understand that some may believe this to be spam. If you'd feel more comfortable searching on YouTube rather than clicking on the links, you can find our videos by searching "1epicshotproductions". For Facebook simply type One Epic Shot Productions**

Last edited by x8x SpAz x8x (2012-07-11 17:08:59)

Re: Psycho Hiker (Exclusive YouTube Series)

That windshield shot in the 1st was awesome!!! Looked like that hurt a bit.... I really enjoyed the 1st one, but I think I liked the 2nd one better.  It is better directed and a lot creepier.  The music is great too.  Adds to the suspense.  I look forward to seeing more videos.  Keep up the good work!

-D-

Last edited by Xx o Ducky o xX (2012-07-07 10:27:22)

Thank you! Yeah, we were able to do a lot more with the second part because we had multiple cameras. So I am a lot happier with the 2nd part and how it turned out.  With the first one when we hit the "Psycho Hiker" with the car and he hit the windshield... well that wasn't exactly planned, lol. But we went with it and it turned out great!

Very cool!
I loved the B+W. For some reason it gave it a little more credibility.
The sound was done well I though. (I especially liked the Squeek Toy in PT 2).
Overall, not bad at all. I watched them all so really, pretty decent!
I'm going to subscribe and Like. Much deserved.

Wow... That must have been an expensive fix! But hey, it worked out right?? lol! You should put these into a film festival when you finish the series! I think they would do really well!

-D-

Holy crap dude!! How bad did that guy get hurt when you hit him with your car?? lol! Damn when I heard that windshield crack I was like "HOLY S@!&!" Friggin' awesomely done man! Loved the music too, and the B&W definitely made it feel like I was watchin' a movie.

Last edited by Denver Dude (2012-07-09 18:02:22)

Nobody was injured thankfully, lol.