Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

this is n't being demeaning but i agree with garden and Dirty Girl. the site was more fun three or four years ago. there are a LOT of good people on here old and new but we have also lost a lot of good people ethier through choice or other circumstances and i miss a lot of them (a few i don't). some others are still here but  don't appear on here as much as they should. i'm not on here as much as i used to be or don't contribute as much as i used to but this is still the best horror film forum site by a long chalk with the best people no question!
good moments? when i first appeared here and i was treated so well and made welcome by BTK, Daphne ( thedeadshallrule, shit i miss her sad ) and of course that delectable gorgeously sexy goddess by the name of moviemaven ( sigh!). another good moment? having wonderful eye treats from the ridiculously smoulderingly sexy mistress of horror whose pictures of herself and other hotties made my eyes bulge and other things tongue  god bless you all sexy things! xxxxx

Love ya, Wolfie!!!!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Love ya, Wolfie!!!!

you too ya big lummox smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Love ya, Wolfie!!!!

you too ya big lummox smile

YAY!!!!  smile

Yeah, it was more fun back in the day, but I think that a lot of that had to do with the number of members and the amount of time that they spent on the site.  It was pretty rare to log on and not see several regulars on the site at any given time.  Now, it is not unusual to log on and be the only registered user online.  And it is not unusual to see hours pass between posts on the forums.  I remember playing some of the games in the forums, and if you didn't type quick enough, someone would beat you to the punch.

alien25 wrote:

Yeah, it was more fun back in the day, but I think that a lot of that had to do with the number of members and the amount of time that they spent on the site.  It was pretty rare to log on and not see several regulars on the site at any given time.  Now, it is not unusual to log on and be the only registered user online.  And it is not unusual to see hours pass between posts on the forums.  I remember playing some of the games in the forums, and if you didn't type quick enough, someone would beat you to the punch.

Times have changed but we're all here now and taking our love from back in the day into tomorrow making this site worth coming to.  I was here for the site's 250,000th post and 500,000th post and dammit, I intend to see 1 million and then some

Talking about having fun here's a video I just made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyMdL5lT1Nc

Joining here is definitely a profound mark in my young life. Some great memories, and great members are here as well.  Strange how a simple website can make an impact, you guys in a way are like a second family.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
alien25 wrote:

Times have changed but we're all here now and taking our love from back in the day into tomorrow making this site worth coming to.  I was here for the site's 250,000th post and 500,000th post and dammit, I intend to see 1 million and then some

I remember the push to hit 100K. wink
I will be right there with you for a million.

The memories are what keep me logging in. There was SO much activity that you were worried that you would miss something just because you were away for a couple of hours. The number of personalities on this site back then was amazing. There was always someone you could relate to.

OH yeah I remember that, if someone left for like a day at a time haha, there would be a thread saying where they went.  Good times, man, good times

I miss IckiMikki though, she used to be like my best friend on here but when I message her on facebook she ignores me. Ah well, she was a pretty cool chick.

DirtyGirl wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

And thanks to you Deth Banger for keeping us well informed.  We really appreciate it smile

big_smile Thank you! Maybe we will see a DirtyGirl/Mistress combined list in the future? smile

That would be a great idea!  How about a top 25  MOH?

thanks Garden , DB and DirtyGirl (luv that name btw) lol

Im digging that Top 25 idea !!  PM me

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2012-06-21 23:38:42)

Mistress...... you're always humina humina in My groin chops tongue

Ok...I get that Lon was going to be without Internet for a bit, but has anyone heard from him?  How is he?  Been a while since he's been on here.

How bout Deadhorse?  Anyone hear form him?

I believe Lon was moving and is probably pretty busy since he's just moved and all. DH also drops in every now and then as well.

I heard from Lon about 10 days ago.  He's still figuring his situation out.

Heeeey no one asks about me anymore ??   tongue

Oh heyyyy you tongue

Mistress...
http://thespoiledyouth.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tumblr_lzpk8ug8hd1qk33tl.gif

smile  I am currently working on an article.. been a busy Mistress

http://bdsmmistress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bdsm-mistress.jpg

Is that how articles are done... apparently i'm doing it wrong.

absolutely..

how else can I channel my creativity lol

Hmm i need to understand this. Pandas don't use the same system.

come a little closer and I'll whisper the details  ...   ☻