Topic: Favorite Superhero Round 1-The Punisher Vs Spider-Man

You guys know the jist. Vote for who you'd like to win.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/612JQ8yDwjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Re: Favorite Superhero Round 1-The Punisher Vs Spider-Man

Although I enjoy The Punisher comics (especially some of the newer ones), for their extremely graphic content, and for being really fun, I gotta go with Spidey.

He's a more likeable character that I've built a bond with over the years. The Amazing Spider-man comics from the 90s and the Ultimate Spider-man comics are awesome.

Spider-Man because my 7 year old self says so. Memories from his cartoons and all the action figures and whatnot were an appreciation I had for him when I was younger and the new movie made me more appreciative of him.

Spidey all the way.

Spidey.

Love both characters, but Spidey gets the nod on this one.

Spidey, any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I was never a fan of Punisher.  One might argue that he serves justice as a vigilante and those he kills have it coming, but that, to me, is not the definition of heroism.  Dude's a callous, murdering thug with a gun; what's heroic about that? 

Answer: big, fat nothing.  Besides, Spidey would take the guy apart in the blink of an eye, regardless of what machination a writer might come up with to make Punisher fans think he'd have a snowflake's chance in hell against a guy who's taken down some of the heaviest hitters in the entire Marvel comics universe.