Topic: Zombie races

I'm going to be doing a 5k obstacle race in October featuring everyone's favourite ubiquitous brain-eaters.  It's called (imaginatively enough) the Zombie Race.  I've done the Warrior Dash before which is a 5k obstacle race with beer and massive chicken legs and I'm doing it again in two weeks but I've never had to escape the shambling dead.

Anyone ever done one of these?

There's another one that seems a bit more established called Run For Your Lives in September but that one is in the Toronto area the day before I run a half marathon so I can't do it.

Re: Zombie races

Once my wounds clear I'm doing the Spartan in March 2013. We have a local race called the Ninja Dash? I believe.

Some buddies of mine did this in Minnesota a few weeks ago.  I missed it and was jealous.  Sounded like a lot of fun.  I hope to do one next year.

I did The Warrior Dash last year, and plan to do it again this year.  Entertaining doing the Tough Mudder this year too.

The Tough Mudder is nuts!  I'm thinking of doing it next year, once my distances are up.  Next year I'll be doing a marathon for sure so I should be able to handle a ten mile obstacle race.  Might even get the tattoo as well!