Re: Fun Times On Horrormovies.Ca

come a little closer and I'll whisper the details  ...   ☻

panda is concerned Ms. Mistress

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Heeeey no one asks about me anymore ??   tongue

what? i do . i miss your articles, your sexy pictures your erotic torture talk mmmmmmmmm i'm getting stirrings.better settle in my dark corner. tongue xxx

Met lots of great people back in the old days, led to some fun conventions and travels over the years. Unfortunately add the horror genre had declined so has my love in it and my time here has declined. Still talk to many old members and need to get out and reunite with them someone, been a few years

I've been neglecting this place for a variety of reasons, myself.  Chiefly because I've been overly self absorbed and my tumblr site is kind of becoming a big deal and it's horribly addicting.  I'll always be around though in some form of another, so everybody better be careful what they say, otherwise I'll swoop in and twist and pervert things to my own amusements when you least expect it.  Ya'll know how I roll.  Hell, I might even still talk up a bit of Horror occasionally, too - imagine that!  wink

deadhorse13 wrote:

I've been neglecting this place for a variety of reasons, myself.  Chiefly because I've been overly self-pleasuring.  My hairy naked men on horse’s site is kind of becoming a big deal and it's horribly addicting.  I'll always be around though in some form of another, maybe a construction worker or as a biker probably not as an Indian chief.  Ya'll know how I roll.  Hell, I might even still talk up a bit of Horror occasionally, too - imagine that!

Not the same without ya inside me. but dig the honesty.

deadhorse13 wrote:

Hell, I might even still talk up a bit of Horror occasionally, too - imagine that!  wink

you better! can't have the biggest pervert on the site being English! not the British way you know!

wolfman1959 wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

Hell, I might even still talk up a bit of Horror occasionally, too - imagine that!  wink

you better! can't have the biggest pervert on the site being English! not the British way you know!

Your not the biggest perv i am 6'2 and 250

swollenguy wrote:

Not the same without ya inside me. but dig the honesty.

dammit swollen, that was supposed to be our little secret  wink  heh heh

I love the way secrets cum out on this site lol

Horesy I thought you fell off the other side of jupiter man... or is it me getting sucked deeper in my black hole!?