Topic: UFC 74

Well this coming Saturday night August 25th will be UFC 74 and my boy Randy Couture(15-8) fights Gabriel Gonzaga(8-1). Couture is gonna win of course cause I will be drinking beers that night lol.

Here's the other fights:

St Pierre(13-2) vs Josh Koscheck(11-1) = I hate Koscheck so I will be rooting for St. Pierre.

Patrick Cote(11-4) vs Kendall Grove(10-3) = I'll root for Grove in this one.

The rest of the matches I really don't care about.

Re: UFC 74

goon and i will be watching this in Toronto. Its gonna be a great fight!

Re: UFC 74

Meh wrote:

goon and i will be watching this in Toronto. Its gonna be a great fight!

Do you think Couture will win?

Re: UFC 74

Couture will lose

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:

Couture will lose

Do you wanna bet a dvd on it? For real, I lost a dvd to DHK on the last main UFC fight and sent him The Descent dvd.

I'll bet you a dvd that Couture will win and teh most you can spend on a dvd is say $25.00.


Are you game, jmh?:D

Re: UFC 74

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Couture will lose

Do you wanna bet a dvd on it? For real, I lost a dvd to DHK on the last main UFC fight and sent him The Descent dvd.

I'll bet you a dvd that Couture will win and teh most you can spend on a dvd is say $25.00.


Are you game, jmh?:D

I'm in

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Couture will lose

Do you wanna bet a dvd on it? For real, I lost a dvd to DHK on the last main UFC fight and sent him The Descent dvd.

I'll bet you a dvd that Couture will win and teh most you can spend on a dvd is say $25.00.


Are you game, jmh?:D

I'm in

Okey dokey great, I sent you a PM about it.:cool:

Re: UFC 74

It's on.  Gonzaga all the way!

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:

It's on.  Gonzaga all the way!

It's all good and I will pm you what dvd I want on Sunday so have your money ready lol......I'm finally gonna win one after losing 3 dvds to my friends on the net so far.:lol:

Re: UFC 74

What to watch for at UFC 74: http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=A … ;type=lgns

11

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:

What to watch for at UFC 74: http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=A … ;type=lgns

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about, lol. Couture took Frank Siva to the ground lol. It's on........YES, I smell a dvd coming to me for free.......hey that rhymed, lol......yes I am drinking a cold beer now.:P

12

Re: UFC 74

Hey jmh, get ready to lose a dvd to me tonight lol.:lol:

Re: UFC 74

HA!  NEVER!  And if I do the video store across the street from my codo is going out of business so I will get you a used movie for cheap.  lol j/k

14

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:

HA!  NEVER!  And if I do the video store across the street from my codo is going out of business so I will get you a used movie for cheap.  lol j/k

Hey now!!!!:lol:

I'll just give you one of Eli Roth or Uwe Boll's shitty dvds that I have lol.:P

15

Re: UFC 74

W hoahhhhhhhhh....Ric Flair......I won again.......jmh, it's been great buddy doing business with you.:lol:

Re: UFC 74

I just woke up terribly hungover from a long night of beer pong and partying and I find out old man Couture somehow whooped Gonzagas ass......not the best thing to cure a hang over.....Congrats on your first ever DVD win Ripper......let me know what you want

17

Re: UFC 74

jmh314 wrote:

I just woke up terribly hungover from a long night of beer pong and partying and I find out old man Couture somehow whooped Gonzagas ass......not the best thing to cure a hang over.....Congrats on your first ever DVD win Ripper......let me know what you want

Thanks buddy! I heard that Couture busted that guy's nose wide open and the fight had to be called cause he was bleeding to me much lol.:lol:

Re: UFC 74

Yeah i didnt see any of it so I dunno what happened.

19

Re: UFC 74

It's on the ufc.com from what I heard and I might watch the replays of it later on today.