Re: Azzy's 20K post- a retrospective

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Azzy - what a wonderful way to celebrate your 20,000th! That in itself is a massive achievement, and speaking personally, you embody the whole reason I love this site; you're kind, caring, massively knowledgeable about horror and more than willing to impart your wisdom onto us lesser beings.

You've always been a source of entertainment or education on here for me, and while I haven't been here as long as some have, I have really enjoyed and appreciated talking to you (and the others of course).

I loved Horrorfest, and I know you went to so much trouble to set that up. I stayed up pretty much the whole time, took a couple of nap breaks, but chatting and laughing with you through the films is a great memory I have of this site, and it would be fantastic to do more. I am totally up for all the things suggested above to get more action going on here, and any anniversary celebrations or films nights you need a hand with, I'm right here, ready and willing to help with anything you need!

This is a great community, and you are like the Grand Overseer of us tongue Sage advice, humour and more than our fair share of bananas; this is what you give us. In return, please accept my 600th post dedicated to you, and this humble gift, my puppy with one of two of your friends:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/Photo05-04-2012183235.jpg

Thanks a lot Az, for making this place a great place to hang out. You and everyone here have taught me a lot, and I hope to keep making memories with you guys. Congratulations my friend, let's drink to the next 20k big_smile xxxxxxx

sweet doggie HQ

azathoth wrote:

^^
Puppies and monkeys!!!  Yay!

And thanks to all of you for your kind words.  I know I whine about setting up Movie Nights and all that, but if I didn't love doing them, I wouldn't.  As Dave said, some of the funniest stuff has happened during them.  Remember the "aluminiumumum" bit from the 2nd(?) one?  And he has half of us using the term 'bollocks' on a daily basis now! 

I'm here to be me, to learn, to teach, to have fun.  I probably should tone down the monkey thing a notch; it seems to be off-putting to some.  Ah, you know me, we'll see.  big_smile

Just spreading the words  of the once great British Empire before it sinks beneath the waves.fuck it i feel like shouting BOLLOCKS!! at the moment. BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS!!! good bye

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS!

-The Great Bard David

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Aww thanks DG! She's my little pride & joy, she's only 4 months old big_smile She is really sweet, her favourite thing is to get snuggled up next to me and go to sleep. She has already chewed through 2 laptop leads, a phone charger and the nintendo DS cable though lol but I haven't got  the heart to tell her off too much!

What breed is Bella?

She is a Beagle, Here is a picture of my little Princess....

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/Bella3.jpg

Aww DG! She poses great for photos big_smile

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday

I'm obviously way late on this, but just wanted to say a belated Happy 20,000th to Azzie.  You're one of my favorite members here on the boards, as well as being a genuine pal and all-around good guy.  The place would be lesser with your absence, and there aren't a lot of people I could say that about.

Here's to 20K more!

Yeah Az is great, he's the Batman to my Robin, my peanut butter to my jelly, and my hot to my dog!

Thanks Lon.  Case you missed, Comedy Horror Movie Night on the 28th, I gotta make up an official post for it.

And Tripod, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!  lol