Re: Delete My Account

It's all over now, so maybe one of the mods could lock up this thread?  I don't think anyone would mind.

Re: Delete My Account

Yeah sorry guys but I am not lying. He was a close friend of mine, up until a few days ago. I had a lot of contact with him. So I definitely felt like I should warn you all, if he did it to me then he would do it to any of you all that he considers a friend.

I didn't see him selling anything, but I know he was very desperate for money a little while back and was begging for it from everyone he knows. And yes I have heard he has deleted his FB and twitter apparently because I exposed all this I think hmm.

Re: Delete My Account

Yeah you can lock the thread, all I wanted to do was warn all of you because you're friends to me.

Re: Delete My Account

DirtyGirl wrote:

If that is what he thinks of us...then good riddance.

It's strange. I've been here for a little bit now, and I've never seen someone act this venomous. It seems like a chill place for horror fans.

Re: Delete My Account

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Yeah you can lock the thread, all I wanted to do was warn all of you because you're friends to me.

I think it would be a good idea to keep the thread up or post a warning regarding the member. If he's liable to steal, then a fair warning to other members/would be members would be nice.

Re: Delete My Account

underthemilkyway wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:

Yeah you can lock the thread, all I wanted to do was warn all of you because you're friends to me.

I think it would be a good idea to keep the thread up or post a warning regarding the member. If he's liable to steal, then a fair warning to other members/would be members would be nice.

He's got a point, but maybe it should be locked to stop mass hysteria within the HM community. Especially when we get newcomers. Wouldn't be nice for them to not be trusted just because of someone else.

Re: Delete My Account

underthemilkyway wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

If that is what he thinks of us...then good riddance.

It's strange. I've been here for a little bit now, and I've never seen someone act this venomous. It seems like a chill place for horror fans.

This is an aberration.  Something this... odd, comes up at most once a year in my time here (3.5 years).  I have said some shockingly stupid things in a fit of anger, but always came back the next day and begged forgiveness, because I knew I was wrong.  And frankly, I was lucky not to get banned for a few of those.  But if you mess up here, you better be damn honest when you apologize, because this community knows each other very well.

So don't worry too much, Milky, we self-patrol ourselves well.  Plus I have a monkey with a nuclear knife.  big_smile

Re: Delete My Account

this community knows each other very well.

really Bryan? i agree up to a point, but i'm often surprised by people on here. sometimes in a good way, sometimes not. then who am i to talk about unpredictable?

Re: Delete My Account

^^
Well, I guess it depends on what your define as "very well."  As well as how surprised you may be.

And your are very predicatable Dave, you're quite furry and cuddly.

Re: Delete My Account

This is a funny joke garden haha ..... I bypassed all the posts in this thread just to say wtf... did you miss your meds?

Re: Delete My Account

Not to dig up old dirt, but I'm still in the process of catching up from the two months I was out of the loop, and was given a heads up about what happened with Garden.  He and I always got along so I don't really have anything negative to say about him personally, though I can say I don't appreciate the things he said and did to those of you who are my buddies.  I don't like my friends being fucked with, even if it's by other friends.

But, it's over and done now.  Moving on...

Re: Delete My Account

LoudLon wrote:

Not to dig up old dirt, but I'm still in the process of catching up from the two months I was out of the loop, and was given a heads up about what happened with Garden.  He and I always got along so I don't really have anything negative to say about him personally, though I can say I don't appreciate the things he said and did to those of you who are my buddies.  I don't like my friends being fucked with, even if it's by other friends.

But, it's over and done now.  Moving on...

You little muckraker you big_smile

Just kidding. Glad to have you back

Re: Delete My Account

If there is muck to be raked, slander to be slung, belittlement to be had, bad-mouthing to be spoken, I will be there!

It's kinda like my own personal a superhero motto. big_smile

Re: Delete My Account

Gardenofstone killed 5 of my friends, 2 of them were cops!

Re: Delete My Account

You got that right buddy. I now have someone else who will make inappropriate comments with. Woo Hoo!

Re: Delete My Account

LoudLon wrote:

Not to dig up old dirt, but I'm still in the process of catching up from the two months I was out of the loop, and was given a heads up about what happened with Garden.  He and I always got along so I don't really have anything negative to say about him personally, though I can say I don't appreciate the things he said and did to those of you who are my buddies.  I don't like my friends being fucked with, even if it's by other friends.

But, it's over and done now.  Moving on...

nice to know i have a forum superhero watching over me and protecting me from harm. is it a bird? is it a plane? no it's loony Lonnie! wink
Appreciate the sentiment my friend, although i'm proberly off the christmas card list now for that remark. we Brits are a misunderstood race!

Re: Delete My Account

wolfman1959 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Not to dig up old dirt, but I'm still in the process of catching up from the two months I was out of the loop, and was given a heads up about what happened with Garden.  He and I always got along so I don't really have anything negative to say about him personally, though I can say I don't appreciate the things he said and did to those of you who are my buddies.  I don't like my friends being fucked with, even if it's by other friends.

But, it's over and done now.  Moving on...

nice to know i have a forum superhero watching over me and protecting me from harm. is it a bird? is it a plane? no it's loony Lonnie! wink
Appreciate the sentiment my friend, although i'm proberly off the christmas card list now for that remark. we Brits are a misunderstood race!

Eh,what's that guvner? lol

Re: Delete My Account

wolfman1959 wrote:

we Brits are a misunderstood race!

Well you know what I say -- all you Brits look alike. big_smile

Re: Delete My Account

^^
Oh....   BOLLOCKS!

Re: Delete My Account

Guess I missed all the drama.  I was gonna check his twitter and see whats up with him but he posts like a tweet on average every 2 to 3 minutes, its ridiculous trying to read all that life narration. 

I always liked matt, we played xbox on occasion and talk off forums sometimes, usually about wrestling or videogames.  Unfortunately he seemed to take a turn for the crazy once he got into politics.  But thats what politics does to people.

Re: Delete My Account

Shit garden I was right.... you did forget your meds. Looks like you screwed up nicely this time around.

and thats funny lonny about the brits lol

Re: Delete My Account

DemonToSome wrote:

Shit garden I was right.... you did forget your meds. Looks like you screwed up nicely this time around.

and thats funny lonny about the brits lol

is it trevor? is it? wink    At least we don't all sound alike though. i have my own unique sound.

Re: Delete My Account

Yes it is I wolfy, but you don't know what I sound like eh cool

I have heard you and seen you.... farting around I take it in your back yard... sound is relative

Re: Delete My Account

DemonToSome wrote:

Yes it is I wolfy, but you don't know what I sound like eh cool

I have heard you and seen you.... farting around I take it in your back yard... sound is relative

fair enough dear boy, fair enough. i wasn't at my best then i'll have you know and that was one of the rare times i wasn't farting or talking out of my arse. smile

and no i don't know what you sound like. nothing like i imagine i bet. i bet you sound like a girl wink

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-07-23 18:18:02)

Re: Delete My Account

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Yes it is I wolfy, but you don't know what I sound like eh cool

I have heard you and seen you.... farting around I take it in your back yard... sound is relative

fair enough dear boy, fair enough. i wasn't at my best then i'll have you know and that was one of the rare times i wasn't farting or talking out of my arse. smile

and no i don't know what you sound like. nothing like i imagine i bet. i bet you sound like a girl wink

I bet that would excite ya eh? but sorry nah just a canuck man who slurs lots lol

Please make a vid with you farting and talking out yur arse, I think we would all love that one.