Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

I probably will be as well

I might drop in for a little chit chat.  Will be watching Wrath of the Titans, so I'm out for any horror movies.

Holy buttermilk on a grenade- Skype has gone bonkers for a bit.  I was actually talking with people, so I'll re-up the convo as 'HM NEW 7/11/2012' after I get back from the store.  Just when you think Skype can't find a new way to paddle your bum, oh yeah, there's a paddlin'.

Ms. Gore's kids got an accidental video chat with the Bobo (sans knife) (it was a 1/2 hour exercise just trying to get Ms. Gore registered on my HM list- f'n Skype); I believe they said "hi monkey".   You can tell these are well raised kids!

So anyway, I'm rebooting the whole darn thing with the new name in about an hour or so.  So if you're logged on don't be surprised if I come a callin', again.

Now please excuse me while I go shopping and put my forehead through a wall due to Skype, in no particular order.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-11 09:16:06)

Well raised my ass lol

I'll be abouts tonight too.

i will be around all day.

OK, new name for the convo-
HM F13 Discussion

Skype is kicking my butt today

I retired the HM F13 thread for general conversations.

New one is "HM 7/16/2012"

All the regulars have been added.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-16 18:25:37)

Anyone online tonight? Reeeeally bored and need someone to chat to!

UltraViolence wrote:

might be later. not till about 11.30 though if at all.

UltraViolence wrote:

I might be on around 8 pm EST, but that's kinda late for you huh?

Little bit haha!

Let's make life easier for the Skypers.
When you're on Skype just visit your profile on here and change your location to Skype-Online.
That way people know that you're there ready to shoot the shit.
Change it back afterwards and you won't have disappointed people calling you out wink

And when you're not on Skype you can change it to Skype-Offline.
<<< Like that.

I am totally for that

<<<<eh eh?

Just so everyone knows, I leave the group conversation up basically 24/7.  So it might show me there, but I could be sleeping shopping, etc.

In case you missed it, Ace is inviting a bunch of his friends and HM to do a viewing of Gun Town Sunday, at 10PM Eastern on Skype, movie night style.  The convo is called

Gun Town Community View

and is already up.  I'm leaving it up all tonight and tomorrow, and I've pre-added all the regulars.

Glad it wasn't last night.  I fell asleep watching 30 Rock. hmm

I have no clue how this is going to go.  We have so many problems when everyone is all on the same page, and bunch of other people coming in out of nowhere?  Lee said he posted it on FB and about 6 other sites.  This has the taste of 'awesome' or 'debacle' all over it.  But damn I'm in the front row!  lol

*Bump*

Lee Gunt Town skype thing watch is going down in slightly less than an hour.

New convo created on Skype.  Named-

HM 7/23/2012

The old one had a few thousand posts and was dragging.  All the usual suspects have been already added. tongue

New Skype thread-

called "HM 8/5/2012"

I had to start a new Skype thread.  The other one was just freaking out on me.

New one is "HM 8/7/2012"

edit- this is pissing me off.  Either Ziggy is about to die or there is some shit going on.  And don't say it's souldick, I got too many monkeys with big sticks surrounding the house!  (I was going to say "big dongs" but then I realized I have female monkeys, so that would just be kinda weird lol )

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-07 19:01:12)

ya know you could pop on skype once in a while to say hi to the monkey.  Not trying to guilt you or anything, but he does have a knife and knows where all of you live.

Just sayin'.  lol

(No, I/him/anyone is going to kill you.  It was a joke.  Some people don't always get the jokes.  That, and I don't really want the NSA/FBI/Homeland Security busting down my door in 2 hours because I threaten someone with a stuffed animal.  This is getting long.  When your joke explanation is longer that your joke, it was a bad joke.  I apologize for my bad joke.  But I still a stuffed monkey.  Can you say that?  Does it matter?  Why are we here if not to serve stuffed monkey canapes and peeled grapes- I don't know, but it seems like a valid question.  What would you think if you woke up with a peeled grape stuffed into a nostril and an ardvaark was staring at you? Would you blame him, or Le Costra Nostra?  Viva Nepal!  (always have to get that in, because Eddie Murphy used to be funny)  I once road an elephant- he was pretty cool about it.  Bull testicles taste like Swedish meatballs (if it has the red sauce).