Topic: Premiers on Sci Fi Channel this Oct

Around this time of year I alway try and check out the local channels to see what they have to offer up for Halloween. This year Sci/Fi channel has a few moview premiering that I have been waiting for. Here is a quick list just remember to check out your local listing for times.

Rest Stop: Girl all alone-vs-maniac in a yellow truck
October 7th

Dean Men Walking: Not new but I heard good things bout this zombie flick
Haunted Prison: Film crew, escaped prisoners, the dead=bad things happenin'
October 14th

Voodoo Moon: Charisma Carpenter, nuff said
Room 6: Haunted hopital and Christine Taylor, good enough for me
October 25th

Out For Blood: Lance Henrickson and vampires, sure why not
Boogymen 2: Collection of horror movie scenes, the first boogymen was good
October 26th

Pumpkinhead 2 : Blood Wings
Pumpkinhead 3 : Ashes to Ashes (World premier, ohhhh I am tingling with
                          Antici-pation)
Gargoyles : Wings of Darkness
October 28th

Re: Premiers on Sci Fi Channel this Oct

you sir kick ass for posting this. Great info in fact I think I am gonna post it as news to. Nicely done. Let me just move it to the TV forum though smile

sorry, I always put shit where it is'nt supposed to go. I shall flog myself untill I pass out.

The AMC channel is a good one to check out as well. I posted info and scheduling for it's annual monsterfest in the Boob Tube section.

I forgot that they do that until you brought it up and like I said I put my post in the wrong section. oops

Hard2Kill, greats stuff.

Dead Men Walking is a film by The Asylum.  Directed by Peter Mervis who did When A Killer Calls.

I'm looking forward to Pumpkinhead 3.

Rest Stop is that new movie from Raw Feed that we have oogling about for quite some time.. I've been waiting forever to see Room 6. I rented it once but never got the chance to watch it. Of course another film that I'm looking forward to seeing is Pumpkinhead 3..

I'm looking forward to Dead Men Walking,Rest stop, Pumpkinhead 2 and 3(I've only seen the original), and Boogymen2(loved the first special).

I got excited about all of these but we all have to realize where their playing as well. This is the Sci/Fi channel so they edit stuff but at least we can check them out before the DVD's come out. I love the Boogymen DVD I have it's always fun to watch and it came with an interactive trivia game so that always fun at partys.

Leon wrote:

I'm looking forward to Dead Men Walking,Rest stop, Pumpkinhead 2 and 3(I've only seen the original), and Boogymen2(loved the first special).

Yea I like Pumpkinhead 2 but most people hate it with a passion.. Might not be the best watch on Sci Fi with all the good parts edited out but check it out..

Great post Hard2Kill, thanks for the upcoming info.  I'll be checking out this one for sure.

I would feel horrible if you gore hounds missed out on anything. Besides if you guys and gals didn't kick so much ass I wouldn't share, I would take my ball and go home.

Good thing you decided to stay because then i would have had to pop that ball of yours, bucko. big_smile

Don't be a bully Leon, I would hate to have to use my Hamster style kung-fu on you.