Re: Official GunTown Thread

I ordered another copy for a friend.
Lee is up to $215.
That means there are only 2,285 window scratching monkeys still out there.

Glad to hear youre going to pull it off Lee. Awesome man
good luck on indiegogo, I'll help out tomorrow. I've donated to there for other horror indie flicks also actually.

*edit* i misunderstood it buddy I thought it was for GT2 donations. I guess you really gave up on the sequel. Oh well I still will help out tho so you can distribute your film.
I bought it from you originally and I'll definitely donate smile

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-07-11 21:53:33)

^^
Have you seen Gun Town, Demon?

Yep I just edited my post, I bought it originally from Lee when he first had it for sale.

^^
Ah, not quite.  We (a group of us) worked this out a few nights ago.  The idea is to raise enough money so leave can distribute GT on Netflix/iTunes/Amazon, which then he gets a slice from each rental.  Then we have a campaign to try and get people to rent it from them.  Then he raises the money for GT2 that way.

It was the best thing we could come up with.  So it's step 1 in getting GT2 made.  Then Step 2....   Step 3- Gun Town 2!

Or so we hope!  lol

OH cool I've been outa the loop for a bit. Sounds interesting. I had no idea that was the plan. Sounds good and good luck to Ace man

^^
Nah, it was all talked about on Skype.  Too hard to throw around ideas on a forum in real time, plus it would look all spammy-like.  Yeah, with all of the utter crap coming out on DTV, you'd think a guy that actually cares about the craft would get some more attention.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-11 22:13:36)

spammy-like = not good
GT2 = awesome man

hey thanks guys for the discussion. Yes, I figured it was time to get GT out there to iTunes, Amazon and Netflix. This way it will reach a wider audience on it's own.

I'd love to get it into Redbox as well. I mean hell, lots of indie stuff coming out of there.

Up to 245.00 I do believe we will reach our goal.

Damn man, If I could just scrape up an additional 1500.00 I could shoot one hell of a GT2T teaser trailer and possibly raise funding for it.

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2012-07-12 22:48:21)

10% there in a few days. 
Let's go people, spread the good word.  Don't forget there are still 2,255 window-scratching monkeys out there.  Have you ever had a howler monkey scratch at your window at night?  You don't want to find out!  Bwaahahahahahhaa.

I donated like I said I would.

DemonToSome wrote:

I donated like I said I would.

'ppreciate it demon! GT is on the way.

That was a donation Ace my man... I already bought it from ya.  No need to send one I'm just giving to a good thing

well hey man, I appreciate it a bunch. If it wasn't for people like ya'll, I couldn't do what I do.

alright, GT is up on You Tube with the link given out. I thought of this: why don't we watch it together...as in the horror sites I frequent, we all get together and watch it while on Skype.

could be as many as a dozen people or a few more. just thought it was a cool idea.

^^
I may have a little experience in setting something like that up.

tomorrow night work for you guys? 9 pm central time?

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2012-07-21 15:10:59)

Just got my Gun Town DVD in the mail. Looks good! smile

Mr. Black wrote:

Just got my Gun Town DVD in the mail. Looks good! smile

Awesome!

aceofspades70 wrote:

tomorrow night work for you guys? 9 pm central time?

I'll put up a convo called "Guntown Watch"  or something like that beforehand.

Settled. Tomorrow night is Gun Town at 9 p.m. central time for free on youtube; or if you have a copy of it, you can watch it with us.

Let me know the name of it Az, I'm making the announcement worldwide, lol

The name is -

Gun Town Community View

It is now up and running.  I'm leaving it open all night and tomorrow.  I'm adding the regulars so you can just pop in.

azathoth wrote:

The name is -

Gun Town Community View

It is now up and running.  I'm leaving it open all night and tomorrow.  I'm adding the regulars so you can just pop in.

Awesome. Anyone who doesn't show, gets a Bailey pistol wippin.

^^
Fear the beard!

Also, I gave admin roles to Ace, Panda, Lon, and UV- that means you can invite other people into the convo, too.  This is because I might be late due to a baseball game  It's going to be interesting to see who shows up- could be a lot of new folks there.

Let me lead you out in prayer-

"Verily, say I, find thine monkey and provide a fresh banana, for sharing of the sacred fruit is divine, and thou shall be rewarded in the flinging of the poo. So spoketh the Flying Spaghetti Monster."

-Azathoth 4:BLUE:57:HIKE