Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 25

So, it's been a couple months (obviously) but I figure it's time to get this ball back to rollin'.  Last time around was Ladies' Month; not a lot of participation in the finals round, so what say we make up for it now, sound good?  Outstanding.  At any rate...

This week sees a pair of throat-slitting psychos straight out of Victorian London as...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/SweeneyTodd.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/JacktheRipper.jpg

A singing, slicing sociopath tests his razor against the most notorious serial killer in human history.  Who is deadlier?  You decide.  But first, as always...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 25

Bump.

Basically, you have to go with Jack the Ripper mainly for the fact that he could've been anywhere at anytime. Sweeny Todd keeps his killings to one specific location mainly, but Jack the Ripper is hiding in the shadows (and I guess in plain sight as well) which is terrifying in itself.

The Ripper, who is secretly a gentleman Physician,  shows up at the Barber's for a nice close shave.  The Demon Barber decides he would make a nice mincemeat pie and slices him wide open!

DirtyGirl wrote:

The Ripper, who is secretly a gentleman Physician,  shows up at the Barber's for a nice close shave.  The Demon Barber decides he would make a nice mincemeat pie and slices him wide open!

That would make a most excellent story...

I haven't seen Sweeney Todd and am gonna have to do a bit of research.

Bump.  Two more days to get your votes in, folks. smile

My vision....

Sweeney isn't one to go hand-to-hand with his victims, not his style. The Ripper uses the darkness of night as cover to hide from his victims.

The Ripper & Sweeney end up squaring off in closed quarters. Both armed with razor sharp weaponry, and the ability to take a life with one swipe to the throat. When the fight begins, the two encircle one another, take swipes at each other with their weapons, and are patient, waiting for the right opportunity to do lethal harm.

When patience runs low and both killers are wanting to get the battle over and done, they move in closer. Lashing out in a frenzy of stabs and pokes of their weapons, for a good 5 minutes this goes on. Finally both are out of breath and back away. The adrenaline wears off fast, and reality sets in. During the melee both are wounded, severely. Blood dripping profusely from not just their hand, but their entire bodies, from head to toe.

Unable to muster the energy to crawl away to freedom, because of their loss of blood. Both Sweeney & The Ripper die in the room.

As for a winner? Sweeney dies first, so I'm giving the victory to The Ripper.

" Yea, I think it would be that close."

^^^ This all reminds me...

@ Azzie -- How you coming with the DHMW story compilation?  Or is that still something you're doing?

Voting is officially over.  No need to do a vote breakdown as it's 5 to 1 in favor of...

The winner: JACK THE RIPPER.

Thanks to all who participated and keep an eye out for Round 26, which will be up directly. smile