Topic: Evil Aliens & Festival of Fear.

At the Festival of Fear I had a chance to sit down and watch Evil Aliens and what a great time it was. I just posted my Evil Aliens Review for you all to read and get my 5 cents on the film. I am sure Goon will post his soon as well. I think its safe...

Read More : Evil Aliens & Festival of Fear.

Re: Evil Aliens & Festival of Fear.

Great review Meh, that just cements it!! I will have this movie oh yes....

See Meh. I told you so about this movie. When i posted my review up a couple months ago when you had posted and we were all talking about it. If you read it, which i know you did, you can sure say that i was right how good this movie is.

iv seen the trailers and some clips for this movie, and i really want to see it, it look soo cool. and Meh, your review just added to my want...

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

See Meh. I told you so about this movie. When i posted my review up a couple months ago when you had posted and we were all talking about it. If you read it, which i know you did, you can sure say that i was right how good this movie is.

your review made me want to see the film for myself. i think you need to write more reviews smile

Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

your review made me want to see the film for myself. i think you need to write more reviews smile

Thanks Meh. I really appreciate it. I will come up with more reviews. But i'm going to write more reviews that most people haven't seen. I know i haven't written that many. But i will get on the ball to writing more reviews.