Topic: Anyone remember this old movie?

I still remember bits and pieces of this weird mid or late 1980s sci fi B movie.

Here's some details about what I remember still about the movie

the beginning shows something dirty. A street punk is either playing with his penis or fooling around with a squirming dildo. This goes on at a rave party for punks or whatever.

The main character is a teenager who's the son of a police captain. During the beginning of the movie or somewhere in the movie, 2 street cops try to rough up the kid but the teen tells these two cops that he's the son of their police captain so the cops do a little checking. They find out he is so they leave him alone.

Then something else goes on in the movie such as killings going on or something thats why the 2 cops were roughing him up.

Then at the very end, the police captain's son which is the main hero character, he and his gal pal they trap this super tough dude who's a mutant or something. They trap him in this cell room and they turn on the gas and it dissolves the bad guy.

I only saw it once back then. Cant even remember the name of this movie but that's all I remember about it.

Either it came on one time on USA Network's Up All Night or my parents rented it for VHS once or twice.

I hate it when I remember old obscure 1980s sci fi movies but cant remember the name of that movie tongue

Re: Anyone remember this old movie?

OK peoples, time to show off.  First one that figures it out gets a banana!

I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea what movie this might be.  The 80s were filthy with sci-fi B-movies.  This could  be one of a thousand different obscure titles.

Sorry, guy whose user name I can't pronounce.  You're on your own with this one!

^^
uuriptide is now chainsaw.

Yeah, the only thing that stood out really was the dissolving gas room at the end.  Even with adding "horror movie" to searches, a depressingly large amount of WWII stuff comes up.  Also, oddly, a lot of stuff about cooking yeast. ???  Don't even get me started on what I found when looking for the stuff Chainsaw mentions in his 3rd paragraph (why Lord did I think that would be a useful search?).  On the other hand, this thread is now the #1 result in Google for that! lol

I gave it a shot and came up with bupkis, so I thought I'd bump it just in case any of the newer members might remember.

That's Chainsaw?  Well shiver me timbers.  I did not know that.

Cheeky fucker.

Only reason I know is from that other "find a movie" thread, where he mentioned one he asked about before, and gave me the thread link to that.  Glad he changed his name, typing the old one was... annoying to remember, and I couldn't come up with a good nickname.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-21 07:09:57)

I'd say "Cheeky Fucker" is a pretty good one. lol

^^
lol  I saw what you did there, Lascivious Lonster.

I do have my moments.  Granted they're few and far between, but I have them. lol

azathoth wrote:

OK peoples, time to show off.  First one that figures it out gets a banana!

Be careful folks he never said where you'd get the banana. lol

Sounds like a Troma film. Which one? Muhnuhnuh?

LoudLon wrote:

I do have my moments.  Granted they're few and far between, but I have them. lol

Lucky you... far between is better than toilet paper tight

Silly monkey......and Lon....I have never changed my name. Az mentioned in another thread there has only been a couple we have never gotten, i found the link but i was not the original poster.

DUMMIES

tongue

Bitch,  I don't know your life! ***

Man.  A guy shows up after being gone a couple months and folks just start fuckin' with him.  I don't like you guys anymore!

*** © Amy Poehler lol

Az must be gettin excited now.
Lonny you need some fuckin with buddy where else can you get what you deservre lol

whats that shit aboyt chainsaw wit another username wtf

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Silly monkey......and Lon....I have never changed my name. Az mentioned in another thread there has only been a couple we have never gotten, i found the link but i was not the original poster.
DUMMIES
tongue

My apologies, I misunderstood you "what about this one" post.  I took it as you had posted the original.

Stoopid monkey!  lol

I have no idea what it could be. Does kind of sound like it would be a Troma movie though. But I've seen most of the Troma movies and I don't remember any of the scenes you mentioned.

sus put your sidearm away put your badge away put your whatever it is that not   normal and licky my dicky lol